Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People are acting like Dele shot Sanchez.

Christ, he kicked him in the ankle, left a little on it. Probably meant it to hurt, but not to injure. Not dangerous, no studs showing, not a stamp.

Understand why United and Sanchez would be angry, but its only a yellow any day by any player.

Christ, he kicked him in the ankle, left a little on it. Probably meant it to hurt, but not to injure. Not dangerous, no studs showing, not a stamp.

Understand why United and Sanchez would be angry, but its only a yellow any day by any player.
It was fantastic! We kikced the shit out of him all game. Would love to see a video comp of all of them. Spent a lot of time on the floor fuck that bastard

Who gives a flying fuck what problem Sanchez or United have with Dele's ankle tap. My only grievance is that he didn't kick the little fucker a lot harder!

They're hilariously triggered aren't they! Wishing a broken leg on him and all sorts. Bitter taste!
Pretty sure he clipped his heels didn't he? The way they're all hating your have though Dele went two feet up at knee height!

I still find him frustrating at times, especially when we’re on the counter and he opts to hold on to it rather than go for the quick simple pass to keep the ball moving but I guess that will improve with experience and maturity. He is still only a boy in football and we need to let him learn and develop at his own pace

I still find him frustrating at times, especially when we’re on the counter and he opts to hold on to it rather than go for the quick simple pass to keep the ball moving but I guess that will improve with experience and maturity. He is still only a boy in football and we need to let him learn and develop at his own pace

He's such a creative inventive player, its like he has too many options in his head - when as you say, often the quick simple pass is best. It will be great to see him develop that side - wouldn't swap him for the world.

Back
Top Bottom