Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does he not have a girlfriend?
Has he? Someone else above also pointed out this is very old as it pre-dates his tattoo's, so do you want to consult his girlfriend timeline if it also pre-dates her, or any others for that matter, seeing as you seem to know all about his private life. Like I said it's his private life, a Liverpool fan hacks into his account and posts it, who gives a flying fuck apart from you and your fellow Daily Mail readers who have never had sex before.

Has he? Someone else above also pointed out this is very old as it pre-dates his tattoo's, so do you want to consult his girlfriend timeline if it also pre-dates her, or any others for that matter, seeing as you seem to know all about his private life. Like I said it's his private life, a Liverpool fan hacks into his account and posts it, who gives a flying fuck apart from you and your fellow Daily Mail readers who have never had sex before.
Oh Ok fair enough then. I was under the impression this was recent, hence my original comment. Still embarrassing for him and Spurs though.

Regarding the last sentence, I was in Las Vegas in the summer gone by.

Oh Ok fair enough then. I was under the impression this was recent, hence my original comment. Still embarrassing for him and Spurs though.

Regarding the last sentence, I was in Las Vegas in the summer gone by.

Who the fuck are you? Why are you here on a Spurs forum? Nobody gives a shit about your fake Las Vegas trip...
Just fuck off :avbfu::dembelefingers:

Do you not understand what's wrong having a blowjob with a hooker, whilst having a girlfriend? This was my original point until you told me it was old.
Having a blow job off a hooker doesn't make you a degenerate. Having a blow job off a hooker whilst you have a girlfriend doesn't make you a degenerate. BTW Has she got some kind of hooker bar code tatoo'd to her back? How do you know she's a hooker anyway? This could be his girlfriend at the time. Only crime that's been committed here is the bloke that's hacked into his account, expect he will be getting a knock on his door in 3, 2, 1...

His reputation was why he did not get a penalty against MU. Did not cost us that time but could in future. Poch must get him to cut it out.

Couldn’t agree more. Shala might of dived on his second goals but he persevered, absorbing the knicks and scoring. Messi-esque. I fucking hate diving.

Last edited:
Saw that Dele has one assist and no goals in seven games.
Just goes to show why I never bandy these stats about. I think he's been very good recently, with the odd blip or ineffective game like yesterday along the way.
He's better now than he was early on in the season even though his stats were better.

Always judge the game with your eyes on the pitch.
If I was like some of you, I'd be throwing pie charts around as "proof" of his form.

I would have punched the air had he won a pen. I simply don't care about diving anymore, so long as it's penalised, he was rightly penalised. End of.

Thought he was excellent again today.
If we're so used to our players diving that we no longer care when one does it, something's wrong. I fucking hate it and I especially hate that Dele - a player I love, btw - keeps doing it. It's the antithesis of the, "it is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low" quote we all love.

If we're so used to our players diving that we no longer care when one does it, something's wrong. I fucking hate it and I especially hate that Dele - a player I love, btw - keeps doing it. It's the antithesis of the, "it is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low" quote we all love.
It's part of the game, has been for at least 15 years. It's different from the game I played as a kid, but I'de be the one losing every game whilst oppo players all-around me were winning matchs by winning pens. When an oppo player does it to us, I hate it, but the thing is it happens EVERY GAME from PL - league 2. If we stand their and let it happen we will lose more games because of it. It's what teams have to do to compete and "even" things up. We lost the FA Cup semi to a Mosses dive.

You've singled out Dele, why not Kane or Lamela? Both went down yesterday. Kane isn't going to obligingly jump over the keeper, he's going to look to gain an advantage. Back in the day one of two things would have happened i) A CF would have gone into compete for the ball with two feet on the keeper ii) Hurdle the keeper but you wouldn't have seen him do what Kane and 99% of all players do now, why? Because it's part of the game now. With Lamela, you don't fall over in a crumpled heap after being kicked in the hamstring, but back in the day he would of stood up, pretend that it didn't hurt, man it out, to show how tuff he is , but no pen would have been awarded and we would have lost 2-1. These days, if you stay on your feet a pen isn't given, it's part of the game.

Want needs fixing? Has nothing to do with the players, it's the rule of "being touched", if this is addressed then players will not look for advantage.

Back
Top Bottom