Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right. I've just came in this thread and there's loads of talk of Dele getting sucked off.

Can anyone send me the link? I'm scared to google it in case auto correct changes Dele to Adele.

Right. I've just came in this thread and there's loads of talk of Dele getting sucked off.

Can anyone send me the link? I'm scared to google it in case auto correct changes Dele to Adele.

It’s an 8sec video circulating on Twitter.

Full vid will be on Brazzers soon enough.

If a player goes down without contact, he either hopes to get away with it and get a penalty or be booked or just hope the ref waves play on. He can be retrospectively booked. The offence is not diving but conning the ref to gain an advantage I think.
Therefore what if a player does what Dele did and before the ref reacts waves his arms around to indicate no foul, surely he cannot be booked as clearly not conning the ref.
Dele is a marked man now and will be seriously in trouble if he continues to go down without contact and perhaps my suggestion is worth a try. Whilst he will look silly if the linesman is flagging a foul at least he will not suffer a retrospective ban and should get a lot of backing for his honesty.

He's got too much time free
So likes to bang Ruby
That's the problem with Alli
To be fair I would as well if I were him just look at her :allitongue:

Dele-Allli-and-Ruby-Mae.jpg

Back
Top Bottom