Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes wrong, as usual.
You’re one of those fans that has zero passion and excitement for the game.
Like the melt cunts yesterday.....all sitting there and getting more excited by my posts than Spurs hammering Southampton.

I’m not sure you’re here for the right reasons....even life long fans like Guido have started to put being seen as a tactical genius and good boy on a forum over loving match day.

This is just a laugh......it’s football.
It’s the 2020 version of being a dick in the pub, banter, letting off steam.

You’re all so serious that it literally bores me to sleep reading some of your posts. I’m happy to be wrong, or right, couldn’t give a fuck.
No one is going to give you a Pulitzer (look it up) for writing nonsense.

Would be interesting to see Dele's performances with Son - Kane - Bale in front of him, but I think his ship has sailed.

Hope he signs for PSG, he has the perfect mentality for that club.

Was thinking about our midfield 3 and that a combination of PEH or Winks with any 2 of Gio/Tanguy/Dele could work. My first choice would be PEH + Tanguy + Gio further forward but fitness, injuries and fixture congestion will mean the need for options. Of course, this doesn't change the fact that we still need a Dele who's got the fire in him.

As boring as his passing is, Winksy has been outperforming Dele for I'm not even sure how long now.

I see the metric for selling as Kevin Wimmer. :mourhandlaugh:
I liked Kevin Wimmer, I thought Poch did him wrong, he played well in Verts absence, Verts complained about not being in team and he got his place back. Wimmer's career just took a nose dive from there.

As for Winks I think he would improve if he plays further forward.

Hahha - okay mate
Laugh all you want, but the pattern is becoming clearer.
Basically NOTHING Spurs do is right, and everything everyone else does is a good signing, and good policy, and playing shit is ok because they will all come good in time etc etc

We are actually at a point where turning a game on it’s head and improving is now seen as negative because we started slow.
And tactics are dismissed as “moments of individual brilliance”

Maybe remind yourselves of how we made it to a CL final the other year, because it certainly wasn’t a tactical masterclass

So everything Poch did was by chance but Jose is all tactics? Got ya
Nah not at all.
Poch was good at what he was good at.
But if you think it was a tactical change that had Llorente and Moura on the pitch in the quarters and semis, I feel sorry for you

Maybe you prefer 78 minute subs where we swap RBs over half time subs that see us go from 1-1 to 3-1 in ten minutes

Nah not at all.
But if you think it was a tactical change that had Llorente and Moura on the pitch in the quarters and semis, I feel sorry for you

Maybe you prefer 78 minute subs where we swap RBs over half time subs that see us go from 1-1 to 3-1 in ten minutes
No point debating with you if this is the level - it is quite clear your hate for Poch renders any discussion pointless

Nah not at all.

Mate i was and am a fan of Poch.
I loved the football we played. Yes I know, no silverware, but sometimes the journey alone is worth the ride.

As a novice I think he faulted in 2 areas. Constantly picking selected players with either form or fatigue issues, and his subs. He did however bring our club to the brink of the CL glory and for that, I will forever be grateful.

As to Jose, this is his first full season. His record speaks for itself. I will give him time to see what he can achieve. If the scintillating second half counter attacking footy we witnessed yesterday is any indication, then I am optimistic. Need to see more.

Back
Top Bottom