Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would I want a good Dele to go? No. Would I mind if this version of Dele leaves? No.

Same for me with Eriksen and Rose. When they were at their best and playing well no way would I want them to leave, but the versions we were seeing weren't the same player. No room for sentiment or living in the past.

No point debating with you if this is the level - it is quite clear your hate for Poch renders any discussion pointless
That’s right bail out because you can’t deny that Jose makes pro active early subs that actually help the team.

Or maybe you want to deny that Kane being injured forced Poch to play Moura and Llorente

I would be shocked if PSG wanted him. If they do, they clearly haven't been watching his recent performances.

Not that I think there's much truth to the rumour, but I do get the sense that some of the European big knobs only pay attention to European and international games.... Maybe (as some quarters here do) they just don't view the EPL as a particularly compatible frame of judgement.

I would be shocked if PSG wanted him. If they do, they clearly haven't been watching his recent performances.
Or maybe they realised he's be a much better player in front of a midfield better than Winks and Sissoko from last season

Yeah - like the proactive one vs Everton...

How can you possibly deny his tactics were wrong in the first half yesterday
I haven’t.
I said he fixed it.....you can’t fix something that doesn’t need fixing, so by default, me saying he put it right, means it was wrong.

Funny because you think it wasn’t tactics that changed the game. Just individual moments on five occasions.

We also had the ball in the net three times first half. Someone having a foreskin offside doesn’t mean the attack was a bad one.

I don’t see how Dele fits into Jose’s system, Dele should be in some form of a 4-4-1-1 formation right behind the striker making runs in behind. That’s about as far from how we will operate as possible especially once Bale gets up and running.

Back
Top Bottom