Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was up there in tackles per game when at Everton. Seems to have gotten a bit better on the ball at PSG from what I have viewed. I would love that move as Winks or PEH cannot play that role.

Even though we need it, I can't imagine they admit they were wrong about PEH and replace him already.

Where is John Thomas? He should be telling us that if we sell Dele we will end up with a profit on transfers and not use the money to buy any more players. Problem is although I do not usually agree with him, I think that might be the case this time.

Probably think cashing in on Dele now while he still has some value might be worth doing, maybe get someone in with the money we get. How much would he be worth if he was to go this transfer window?

3 years? That includes two successive Top 4 finishes and a CL Final appearance.

You truly are the biggest twat on this forum and that's saying a lot!

Any excuse to knock Poch with you.

:dembelefingers:
Yeah I raised my eyebrows at this, but didn't think it was worth comenting on. I've been a Spurs fan for a long time now. I am very grateful to have seen us be as good as we were in this period, to dismiss it so readily just feels odd or perhaps just looking for a reaction. I realised a while ago these forums are used by different people in very different ways. Its helped thinking of it this way,because I've started just interacting with folk who use it in a similar way.

Yeah I raised my eyebrows at this, but didn't think it was worth comenting on. I've been a Spurs fan for a long time now. I am very grateful to have seen us be as good as we were in this period, to dismiss it so readily just feels odd or perhaps just looking for a reaction. I realised a while ago these forums are used by different people in very different ways. Its helped thinking of it this way,because I've started just interacting with folk who use it in a similar way.

Give him a few more months and he'll be claiming the entire time under Poch was shit.

He's a fucking clown.

I miss the arrogant, aggressive, in-your-face Dele, as he is less effective, IMO. He shows little flashes of his abilities, but not enough to justify his place in the starting eleven. He is immature and really needs to change his attitude. I hate to see wasted talent, and if he doesn't realise that only he can turn it around, he'll end up struggling to keep his place.
I do feel that if we got a ridiculous bid for him, then this would be a good time to bite their hands off.

I miss the arrogant, aggressive, in-your-face Dele, as he is less effective, IMO. He shows little flashes of his abilities, but not enough to justify his place in the starting eleven. He is immature and really needs to change his attitude. I hate to see wasted talent, and if he doesn't realise that only he can turn it around, he'll end up struggling to keep his place.
I do feel that if we got a ridiculous bid for him, then this would be a good time to bite their hands off.

I'm the same. For over a year I have been hoping every week that it would turn around. I don't even know what his best position is anymore. If he is a center forward or an attacking midfielder.

Sadly, I feel his beans have been cooked with Spurs.

Just watched the Jose press conference and he was directly asked whether he wanted to keep Dele and he basically said no. Talked about having a balanced squad which implies he doesn't see Dele in the team.

I agree with Jose, Dele's been poor for quite some time and he doesn't fit into a fluid and flexible counter-attacking side. He's too slow with the ball and doesn't offer enough movement.

Would be interesting to see Dele's performances with Son - Kane - Bale in front of him, but I think his ship has sailed.

Hope he signs for PSG, he has the perfect mentality for that club.

Would be interesting to see Dele's performances with Son - Kane - Bale in front of him, but I think his ship has sailed.

Hope he signs for PSG, he has the perfect mentality for that club.

I mean that just reminds me of how good that cunt Terry had at Chelsea, Cole one side of him, Carvalho the other, Makelele in front of him and Cech behind, most games were a day off for that prick

Dele needed to show what he could do without the top class players and he hasn’t sadly done it for some time

Back
Top Bottom