Dele

Fair enough. I used to think of him that way but not anymore. I did a google search on "jenas on spurs" and it was all negative stuff.

Interesting to note that it was all mainly aimed at Jose.
Perhaps he is more anti Jose as I definitely remember him being very much in Poch's camp at the time and a defender of him. I think as well where we have been stuck with the old school Liverpool, Man Utd, Woolwich dominated pundits for so long, it feels refreshing to have some with a Spurs outlook but that doesn't mean the are always positive.

It could be that Jenas, like a sizeable portion of Spurs related people And fans just doesn’t accept Jose as “one of us” and honestly that’s a perfectly fine stance to take. People went 3 years not accepting George Graham either. Nothing wrong with it,

being Anti- Jose doesn’t equal being anti-Spurs

Airfixx

[ Tiers Of A Clown ] Announce Hebzebenese
It could be that Jenas, like a sizeable portion of Spurs related people And fans just doesn’t accept Jose as “one of us” and honestly that’s a perfectly fine stance to take. People went 3 years not accepting George Graham either. Nothing wrong with it,

being Anti- Jose doesn’t equal being anti-Spurs

Being blinkered/biased makes you a shit pundit though..... Especially if your stance against Jose infects your comment upon other aspects of the club.

Revisit his comms for the CL final too.... Dreadful.... Totally in awe of the big money wankery of PSG and peddling populist narratives all over the place.

Being blinkered/biased makes you a shit pundit though..... Especially if your stance against Jose infects your comment upon other aspects of the club.

Revisit his comms for the CL final too.... Dreadful.... Totally in awe of the big money wankery of PSG and peddling populist narratives all over the place.
I’m afraid populism is in vogue. It’s what people want 🙂

Airfixx

[ Tiers Of A Clown ] Announce Hebzebenese
I would love to know what is going on. Cause all we can assume is this is a Jose thing.

Apparently Sissoko was on the bench, fell ill, and he put Gedson in his place.

As much as Dele has sucked recently, Gedson?

Dele's not exactly gonna fill a Sissoko-shaped gap though..... Gedson fits tho.

Top Bottom