Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That shit flick on while losing and fucking up the play resumes he’s last years

ajax-2-3-tottenham-dele-alli-pass-lucas-moura-hat-trick-goal.jpg

Sometimes they come off, sometimes they don't.

If I'm being honest I'd sell him.

The problem with Dele is he doesn't fit into many systems and the system he does fit into we don't play anymore.
He's got quite a lot of flaws in his game

BUT he's still relatively young and he's english therefore if we are selling anyone he's likely to get the most.
He'll probably fetch for as much as Sissoko,lamela,Moura combined if you get my jist.

If we sell and re-invest it makes total sense.

besides the more we keep him and the worse he gets the further his price falls
play him in the europa, get him to do some nutmegs and a few flicks against them mugs. then rinse whatever idiots prepared to pay over 40m

1 goal and 2 assists is the sort of return we need from our depth in games like this.

I think only 3 players have been involved in more goals than him this season. Which is a sad state of our other attacking players really.

I can not understand the urge of some spurs fans to be on the "told you dele was gone" train. Dele has given us so many brillant memories he is still young he just needs a run and a manager to show him some faith. He patently deserves to be in the Premier league match day squad.

Man of the match today he can't do any more than he has.

Last edited:
The best thing for me tonight from him wasn't the overhead kick or either of his assists. It was a moment in the 71st minute. Holding the ball behind his back telling the opposition to come and get it then when the bloke came dele brought it round the front of his body and chucked it on the floor which made me laugh,but,also showed that cunty shithouse mentality that he had when he uses to care and perform to a high level. I hope he is on the road to mental recovery now.

Back
Top Bottom