Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I Don see them as at all intriguing (in any mysterious sense). Eric Dier has never reached his former levels primarily due to the illness he had. Dele Alli due to Jordan Pickfords evil spite( be intriuged to see how fully his last victim recovers). He had hamstring injuries that fundamentally altered his ability to explode away from an oponent all ready reducing him Pickford ended the player he was. I frankly can't believe the pass that evil dwarf gets cut. Once we see the "new" VVD I'll put money on the scousers not overlooking his imput.

Thx for remembering the Dier illness.

Not defending all his brainfarts, but it's pretty obvious how it nuked his physical form.

I will gladly eat humble pie if you are shown to be right this season but I just don’t see it. For the first couple of seasons he was here I would have agreed with every word you’ve written there. Now I see a ponderous and lethargic player who slows up the play, has poor control, makes poor decisions in the final third and no longer finishes well. Time will tell but surely this season is his last chance to fulfil his prior immense promise.
Agree mate

How much could we get for him, now??

Between him and Harry (if Levy gets acceptable price) we could have circa. 230m in our pocket to go into the rebuild pot.

Take that shit and go shopping and take full advantage of the market and let Paratici do an italian job on all the skint clubs, as it won't be like this next season.

#SellDel

Between him and Harry (if Levy gets acceptable price) we could have circa. 230m in our pocket to go into the rebuild pot.

Take that shit and go shopping and take full advantage of the market and let Paratici do an italian job on all the skint clubs, as it won't be like this next season.

#SellDel

How much of that amount are you attributing to Dele?

#SellDel
we missed the boat for big money for him imo. prob could of got 70+ a couple years ago. but whos going to pay big money now for someones whos been poor for over 3 years? id happily take 30 for him now if we could. not sure who in their right mind would pay that for him now though?

How much of that amount are you attributing to Dele?
Not sure, exactly... which is why I asked what others thought he was worth.

Total rough estimation on both sales (but knowing baldy will demand very high for Kane).

3 years left on his deal...thinking around 50-60m

Interested what others think he's worth, current market.

Not sure, exactly... which is why I asked what others thought he was worth.

Total rough estimation on both sales (but knowing baldy will demand very high for Kane).

3 years left on his deal...thinking around 50-60m

Interested what others think he's worth, current market.

I don't think there's a buyer out there for Dele right now given the current market and his form (or lack thereof).....

If we were to sell him it'd be a Westham style deal where they'd only pay 20-25m in the hope that dreams come true..... That's before considering whether Dele would want such a move.... (There's a lot to mirror there compared Lingard's situ and even despite his loan there last year; he's apparently turned down a permanent move there).

Everton of a couple of years ago would have blown a fat wad on him, but they look like they've finally curbed their crazy spending.

Even in more affluent times; I'm not sure how much of a market there would be for him in Europe.

I don't think there's a buyer out there for Dele right now given the current market and his form (or lack thereof).....

If we were to sell him it'd be a Westham style deal where they'd only pay 20-25m in the hope that dreams come true..... That's before considering whether Dele would want such a move.... (There's a lot to mirror there compared Lingard's situ and even despite his loan there last year; he's apparently turned down a permanent move there).

Everton of a couple of years ago would have blown a fat wad on him, but they look like they've finally curbed their crazy spending.
Lingard has nowhere near the same profile as Dele.

There's a powerful myth around Dele and people buy into it and find it hard to detach from it and view him objectively.

Strong image as a gifted maverick.

Must be factored in.

Could see a team like Villa stumping 40+ for him (theoretically).

#SellDel
I take it Kane is bringing in £200m? can't see Dele commanding a decent fee at the mo, he'd prob make £30m I guess, no way £50m cannot see that at all personally.

Lingard has nowhere near the same profile as Dele.

Hmmmm...... Not worlds apart, but still there's a lot to compare about their situations.

There's a powerful myth around Dele and people buy into it and find it hard to detach from it and view him objectively.

Strong image as a gifted maverick.

Must be factored in.

Could see a team like Villa stumping 40+ for him (theoretically).

Seems a bit more realistic than he initial 50-60 you mentioned..... Even then if a 40m bid came in i think we'd rip their arm off.

I take it Kane is bringing in £200m? can't see Dele commanding a decent fee at the mo, he'd prob make £30m I guess, no way £50m cannot see that at all personally.
Think with 3 years left on his deal, 40+m is achievable.

Possibly scaled, or whatever.

If Villa bought him on a scaled deal for £43m, don't think people would think it strange.

He's 25, hitting that 'prime' zone (he won't, tho).

Could see it.

Hmmmm...... Not worlds apart, but still there's a lot to compare about their situations.

Seems a bit more realistic than he initial 50-60 you mentioned..... Even then if a 40m bid came in i think we'd rip their arm off.
You get a couple clubs after him and creeping to 50m could be poss.

Lingard just does not have the same image of flair and mercurialness as Dele.

It's very attractive.

Gives Dele an edge in the market imo.

Back
Top Bottom