Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well...I work with a couple of Nigerians who are fuming!!
Apparently Dele wasn't sent to Africa as punishment but to attend a top school in Lagos? His father is wealthy and Dele would be picked up by car everyday to be taken to an exclusive school.

The two thing aren't mutually exclusive! He was sent there for discipline....... Something a posh school is likely better equipped to deliver compared to a janky old school in Milton Keynes

This probably meant discipline outside of school too given he was caught up in all sorts of shit and bad parenting by then.

This just sounds like a piss poor attempt by your mates to discredit Deles problems.

Last edited:
Well...I work with a couple of Nigerians who are fuming!!
Apparently Dele wasn't sent to Africa as punishment but to attend a top school in Lagos? His father is wealthy and Dele would be picked up by car everyday to be taken to an exclusive school.
Being sent from home to live with his father and attend a top school could be seen by him as a punishment. Not sure what your work colleagues are angry about.

The two thing aren't mutually exclusive! He was sent there for discipline....... Something a posh school is likely better equipped to deliver compared to a janky old school in Milton Keynes

You’re right, I was at that “janky old school” and the teachers just didn’t care. There were some boys in my class who spent the entire lesson chucking chairs at each other, and all the teachers would do is just walk out and leave them to it :harrysmile::harrylol:

Funny how these suddenly interested family members are trying to clear their own name and yet no-one thinks to speak on the most serious element of Dele's story; i.e the child molestation accusations (be that to deny or project sympathy)....

From the tweets at the bottom:

"....he’s even lucky this is happening in a country where they support all kind of [mental health concern] madness…he wouldn’t be out seeking pity if he had grew up in Africa"

...If this was a neutral piece of 'journalism' they wouldn't be printing such 'partisan' cuntery.

Not my opinion but the Nigerians I work with!!

Are they the Nigerians who wrote the article or part of Dele's family?

.......Are they the individuals in the tweets?

Why would they be "fuming"?

Why would the opinion's of two random blokes (who just happen to be of the same nationality as Dele's father) matter?

You think all of this is somehow barking up the right tree of the matter?

No suprises here, in fact I highly doubt he will ever play for Everton again.

Dyche's physical demands will be through the roof...... Dele's body, cardio etc. is probably way out of whack..... Drug rehab will fuck you up before/if you start to physically come good again.

In some way; Dyche's honesty probably takes a lot of pressure of of Del-boy and will allow him to just focus on the physical battle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom