Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow!! The absolute front of this cunt, whose entire segment of his show 48rs ago where he was slating him has had to be deleted!!!
I heard Rory Jennings on Talksport yesterday evening and to say I was extremely disappointed in him is an understatement. Not even a hint of regret and definitely no apology for anything he's said about Dele. He's a very silly, self-centred person.

Probably his last 'good' performance for us.

We were actually excellent that day. Him, Ndombele and Winks in a midfield three.

Porbably the most chances we've created... and missed against a top side that I can remember, couldn't believe my eyes.

He can't do that. The Dealer is our police force, ombudsman, inspection regime and Standards Tsar. I'm sure he'll have something to say about this as soon as he finds out.
Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

I heard Rory Jennings on Talksport yesterday evening and to say I was extremely disappointed in him is an understatement. Not even a hint of regret and definitely no apology for anything he's said about Dele. He's a very silly, self-centred person.

Genuinely confused as to why he should apologise for critiquing Dele from a footballing angle before the Gary Neville interview came out? He was probably saying what most of us on this forum have said about many players including Dele a thousand times. Things obviously changed AFTER the interview came out and now all footballing criticism has to be seen via the lens of the horrific trauma Dele has been through. But no one knew this beforehand. This is what we all do as football fans.

Look at all the jokes and abuse Ndombele gets by us now. How do we know something hasn't happened to him as a child. If the point is a generic one about let's all be respectful to every human being regardless of what club he plays for or his performances, then I can somewhat understand that. But people criticising this chap for critiquing Dele as a footballer and then going onto have a go at many of our other players are just being hypocrites

Hopefully someone attacks him. <removed> cunt

Certainly refreshing to see a footballer get support for the right reasons.

Hope Dele sees that everyone is with him and others feel like they don't need to hide.

Well...I work with a couple of Nigerians who are fuming!!
Apparently Dele wasn't sent to Africa as punishment but to attend a top school in Lagos? His father is wealthy and Dele would be picked up by car everyday to be taken to an exclusive school.

Back
Top Bottom