Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am 100 % hyporcrite about it, i like this new Spurs version full of cunts. I like the fact that Danny Rose is always angry, i disliked the fact that Moose didnt just deck that Costa cunt, i laughed when Dier tried to get three red cards in 5 mins in that same game.

I quite like the fact that this Lads its Spurs thing is slowly going away, it took me a while to get on board but doing things the soft and clean way makes us the victims. Poor soft Spurs always complaining about everything, nowadays we dont whine - we get in faces, try to draw out contact in the box because of speed and skill combined with some dirty tactics (except when its Lamela around our own box)

So fuck em all, we have been the softies for too long. We should aim for winning pretty, accept doing it the ugly way and absolutely loath drawing or losing because we want to be hollier than thou. We might not like what modern football has become, we might want to win without diving but i for one am happy that this time round teams need to thread carefully when we come around. Is it fair, not at all, is football fair ? Like hell it is.

I dont want us to become a bunch of charlie Adams but next time that prick is going to kick of one ours, he'll have to pay the bill. And that's a huge change in mindset.

This this this!!!

HVzVF47.gif

:eriksenlol:

Is that the challenge that lead to Hull's penalty?? cause if it is then that's worse, but as you say, this won't get mentioned.

Yep....and thats no angle trick. He went down as the defender withdrew his his legs.....they were never closer than that pic shows.
He took the pen and celebrated like he'd scored a belter too. Now he says sorry on twitter while trying to claim he was avoiding a potential clattering.

Kevin Kilbane said it was worse than Dele's, which it was of course, because Dele's was the sort that players were pulling all last season without comment in the media - oh i forgot, that was the 'fairytale' of Leicester, so didn't count.

Yep....and thats no angle trick. He went down as the defender withdrew his his legs.....they were never closer than that pic shows.
He took the pen and celebrated like he'd scored a belter too. Now he says sorry on twitter while trying to claim he was avoiding a potential clattering.

Shocking.. I wonder if Nicholas and Merson rinse him for it, like they did to Dele.

Come on guys, you should bombard Sky and MOTD with these examples, in this techie age (don't ask me how!). I see Big Ears mentioned Dele again - never liked him, even when he played for us. Was all over us when Leicester were relegation fodder.

This is why I don't get some on here denouncing us from doing what every other fucker does

Calling us hypocrites

I'm a hypocrite then as I want us to win at all costs

Whatever it takes!

:levyeyes:

Soccer Saturday panel slaughtering Dele, calling him the worst diver in football..

What a bunch of Cunts they are.. Nicholas ( Gooner Cunt ) "he does it all the time and is the worst in the game"

Merson ( Gooner Cunt ) " That decison won Spurs the game" despite it finishing 5-0 the first goal is the most important goal.

What a bunch of clueless Wankers they are..

I think it was last season, I remember Nicholas ( Massive Gooner Cunt ) defending Walcott ( even bigger Gooner Cunt ) for the most ridiculous dive ever by saying " it wasn't so much a dive but Walcott trying to avoid getting injured"

Washed up bunch of talent less Cunts..

Oh and one more thing - Nicholas, you are pushing 60, it's not the 80's anymore, stop wearing that pathetic diamond earring and act your fucking age, you past it, tight short wearing, highlighted mullet, Peter Stringfellow wanabe piece of Dog Shit.
That's part of Alli's problem though. He is shit at diving. as it looks like one every time.

This is why I don't get some on here denouncing us from doing what every other fucker does

Calling us hypocrites

I'm a hypocrite then as I want us to win at all costs

Whatever it takes!

:levyeyes:
You are not a hypocrite if you don't slag off opposing players for doing it.
You are only a hypocrite if you excuse our players and denounce other teams players.

It's not hard really, is it?

Sport is sport, it has rules and referees to enforce them. If you break the rules and con the ref then you are cheating. If that's what you want from Spurs then that's up to you.

So if it's 1-1 at OT today 2 mins to go and Alli breaks into their box, gets challenged and goes down easily but the ref says pen (unlikely as it's OT) you wouldn't take it!

Righto

He was really poor this afternoon.

It's strange because against Chelsea, Swansea and Moscow (Our last 3 games), he was playing a lot quicker with the ball, passed first time and was aiming to get behind the defence on numerous occasions yet we didn't see any of that ONCE today, he just seemed to take far too long on the ball and try and do a lot of things on his own. There was a chance that stood out in the first half, he got the ball about 35 yards out and instead of passing it first time to Son to take Carrick out of the game, he took about 3 passes, played a suicide ball to Son and Man Utd ended up on the attack.

I notice e he tried taking out Herrera on quite a few occasions too.

People say about him windup up the other team, personally, I see him getting more wound up then the opposition.
As for today, he reminded me of Fellani but without the long hair. Utter pony, alonf6witg the rest of em.

He was really poor this afternoon.

It's strange because against Chelsea, Swansea and Moscow (Our last 3 games), he was playing a lot quicker with the ball, passed first time and was aiming to get behind the defence on numerous occasions yet we didn't see any of that ONCE today, he just seemed to take far too long on the ball and try and do a lot of things on his own. There was a chance that stood out in the first half, he got the ball about 35 yards out and instead of passing it first time to Son to take Carrick out of the game, he took about 3 passes, played a suicide ball to Son and Man Utd ended up on the attack.

I notice e he tried taking out Herrera on quite a few occasions too.

he had one moment in the first half, Alderweireld found him behind with a diagonal quite early on, but he just fell at the last moment. but beside that I agree he was not brilliant

he had one moment in the first half, Alderweireld found him behind with a diagonal quite early on, but he just fell at the last moment. but beside that I agree he was not brilliant

Maybe the most frustrating was in the second half when he was played through and instead of perhaps getting a shot away with his left foot, he cuts back, plays it out of the area and we waste a great oppertunity.

Back
Top Bottom