Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What utter nonsense.
I suppose Gary Lineker and Sir Stanley Matthews were ruined because they barely won anything between them?
Lineker and Matthews both although not alot won some trophies in their careers.

and Matthews fucking played 70 years ago... and last time I checked we won the league title that far back........... come on now!

Kane has the Audi cup to his name....

Lineker and Matthews both although not alot won some trophies in their careers.

and Matthews fucking played 70 years ago... and last time I checked we won the league title........... come on now!

Kane has the Audi cup to his name....
They both won a single FA Cup and that’s about the extent of it.
I didn’t realize that playing ‘a long time ago’ somehow voided your definition of ruined. You’ll have to set down the rules that I need to adhere to.
I suppose Matt LeTissier was another ruined footballer?

Depends on how far you want to go back.

Soldado
N'Jie
N'koudou
Janssen
Sanchez
Aurier
Emerson Royal
Ndombele
Lo Celso
Reguilon
Rodon
Bergwijn
Doherty
Clarke

Jury's out on.
Richarlison
Porro
Lenglet

Never got a chance.
Gil
Spence
Danjuma

I don't think I've missed anyone but it's a real rogue's gallery and our scouting department should hold their heads in shame.
Denis Bond ex Watford?

I didn’t realize that playing ‘a long time ago’ somehow voided your definition of ruined. You’ll have to set down the rules that I need to adhere to.
Lineker also won Copa Del Rey and the Euro winners cup along with the FA cup.

Matthews also won a Balon'Dor but you need to know he played 70 YEARS AGO!!

Even Maradona only has 2 scudetto and a Europa cup but he is considered a goat. Pele never even played in Europe.....Times change and its not the 1950's buddy.

even Messi HAD to win the world cup to be universally considered a goat!!!

ITS 2023!!! WAKE UP!

I think we're back in the realms of Wes Morgan being a better player than Jan Vertonghen all over again.
:dohertyshrug:

This thread is probably the only time in human history that Lionel Messi will be mentioned in a discussion relating to Destiny Udogie. Someone really ought to print a screenshot and frame it for him.

Back
Top Bottom