Did you renew your season ticket 22/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did you renew your season ticket

• yes

Votes: 57 76.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • never previously had a season ticket but getting one now

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters
Can only presume its corporate away, or them being passed on.
Think I've had mine now for 7/8 years (so definitely the full loyalty point cycle). I go to nearly all home cup and euro games, and went to almost everything at Wembley. Can't get anywhere near the cut off for most away games. Confess I'm not interested nowdays in some of the ones that could have built up further (e.g. the Burnley midweeker away) but 20 years ago as a member you could get most games (apart from the NLD or odd small cup aways)
Can I ask how many points you have?

A positive thing for the club is we have not won anything for well over a decade and have the most expensive match day tickets in the premier league and still consistently have more than 55k there.

Imagine if we got successful the demand would go through the roof.

And I’m not a fan of the pricing for Spurs league games but looking at my local league 2 season ticket pricing that would be £30 per game v £100 I was paying at spurs.

Spurs is good value for money when I look at it like that
(Travel / food to spurs usually minimum £60 v £10 local which is where it all starts adding up)

That's kind of my question. There's no way anyone on TFC is going to know who Conte wants. Assuming we do sign players, how many, how much spend, anyone in particular, etc. What would you, on the outside looking in, be satisfied with assuming we do have transfer activity and we are underwhelming next year in spite of it.

Otherwise the vague referendum of "who the manager wants" is just a place holder until the season starts and if things don't go well it's because "we didn't back the manager".
I don't think Conte is an idiot. He knows there's restrictions and he'll know what he's been told there is to spend.
I doubt he'd be here at all if that was below what he deems adequate.
The indication will be whether or not we start the season with Conte. Because I suspect he will walk away if any promises are not met or he suspects he's being lied to.

Currently going into my fourth year. I averaged out my points and multiplied by five and would end up on 276. Seems like I won’t be getting away tickets either then 😞
There are a few I could have got easily (e.g. Boro FA Cup) and the odd one where I could have snuck in (Man City League). Obviously that would have given me more points which then in turn....

I'm too old for northern midweekers sadly but the only good thing is with my points it's comfortable for a final (at the moment). Got CL final fairly easily despite the piss take allocation.

There are a few I could have got easily (e.g. Boro FA Cup) and the odd one where I could have snuck in (Man City League). Obviously that would have given me more points which then in turn....

I'm too old for northern midweekers sadly but the only good thing is with my points it's comfortable for a final (at the moment). Got CL final fairly easily despite the piss take allocation.
Totally get where you’re coming from… weird idiot that I am though I love a midweek northern matches. Our support is almost always good. Weirdly, Emirates is the crappest imho.

I renewed but thought hard about it. Dad is next to me and also renewed and it is much easier to get rid of two seats next to each other if you can’t go. This season my seat was all alone as senior deferred - not once did I manage to get rid of my ticket on exchange.

Plan is to go to 8-10 games in 2022-23 and pass the others on to friends/family/ticket exchange. Cost of living is going up but no Covid means I think it will be easier to shift tickets, especially with two next door to one another. The only sell outs this season were towards the end, when Covid was dropping out of consciousness a bit.

My friend has relocated, and she is now 2 rows behind in the lower East.
I went to Burnley and Boro in the league cup, just to try and build up point. At this rate, I'll be in my 80s before I get enough for league away games!

Checked my confirmation email. Turns out in my haste earlier I've only gone and moved myself to the fucking Paxton. What a complete fucking moron I am. Will ring the ticket office tomorrow to at least try and get my old seat back but the chance of bottom of the south stand seems to have gone

Checked my confirmation email. Turns out in my haste earlier I've only gone and moved myself to the fucking Paxton. What a complete fucking moron I am. Will ring the ticket office tomorrow to at least try and get my old seat back but the chance of bottom of the south stand seems to have gone

Were there many seats in south lower?

We’re about halfway up the stand atm but would love to be in safe standing

I've put in for a seat relocation and hoping for the South Stand in the lower to mid section but my window is on Tuesday.

Anyone know what the availability looked like?

Oh no, hope you can change it.

Relocations yesterday were a bit of a frenzy in the first hour. Everything decent went very quickly. I’ve stuck for now but will keep checking. Depends on others moving now I guess - which is unlikely.

Currently, South availability is only at the back. Row 50 is the furthest forward available seat.

Hopefully your old seat is still available, surprised if there isn't seats available just above the lower on the west corner as it always seemed to be mainly different people seating from game to game

Any luck?

Seems I am "fortunate" that I am South Stand Row 20, directly behind the goal, Block 254. Spoke with quite a few ST holders around me and it seems a lot of them are "sharing" the tickets, with friends etc. Certainly, seeing different faces in the seats suggested that anyway.

So I think churn of ST's in the lower area of the southstand may be low. Mentioned to a couple around me that I was touch and go as to renewing - both of them without hesitation said, they would happily pay the fee of my ticket for the use of it, as they can easily use it. Now, I am not sure if this a new age of Touting, or just friends looking out for friends, but I reckon there is a lot more of this going on than is widely known.

On the plus side, one of the fellas I met last game seems to be a good source of away tickets, so I may make use of that next season.

Back
Top Bottom