Director of Football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there is no requirement to list him (and there's not) then not having him on website means nothing.

Only means something to anyone wanting to invent a conspiracy theory - his position is absolutely clear on FIFA website so everyone in football will know
There is no requirement to list any employee but we do it all the same.
The FIFA website doesn't say whether he's employed by us or not.

Mainstream media reporting on Paratici being consultant at Spurs in June and linking him to Vicario and Maddison - before they were signed by Spurs.
THE BIGGER PICTURE: The conditions of Paratici's reduced ban mean that he will not be able to enter changing rooms during matches, will not be allowed to negotiate contracts with players or agents and cannot participate in league meetings. He can, however, perform administrative tasks and attend training sessions.

That's from your link.

So what would Paratici's role be in Vicario and Maddison's signings?

There is no requirement to list any employee but we do it all the same.
The FIFA website doesn't say whether he's employed by us or not.

Spurs website does NOT list all employees, in fact it lists very few

Therefore it means nothing if he's not listed.

If you search the FIFA website you will find that his original 'sentence' was appealed against allowing him to carry out certain functions including consultancy within football.

There is so much mainstream media reporting that he is still consulting for Spurs, Lange would need to be blind not to be aware of his continuing involvement throughout the transfer window, and even phots of him at Spurs games (including Liverpool a week or so ago) have been published.

THE BIGGER PICTURE: The conditions of Paratici's reduced ban mean that he will not be able to enter changing rooms during matches, will not be allowed to negotiate contracts with players or agents and cannot participate in league meetings. He can, however, perform administrative tasks and attend training sessions.

That's from your link.

So what would Paratici's role be in Vicario and Maddison's signings?

Identifying and recommending club signs them, using contacts to see which other clubs might be planning moves for them, quite possibly advising the negotiating strategy). Loads of different areas

Spurs website does NOT list all employees, in fact it lists very few

Therefore it means nothing if he's not listed.

If you search the FIFA website you will find that his original 'sentence' was appealed against allowing him to carry out certain functions including consultancy within football.

There is so much mainstream media reporting that he is still consulting for Spurs, Lange would need to be blind not to be aware of his continuing involvement throughout the transfer window, and even phots of him at Spurs games (including Liverpool a week or so ago) have been published.
Im well aware of the functions he is allowed to do, the issue is whether he is doing for spurs or not.

Mainstream media= Football London, Twitter etc. It's not really farfetched to believe he isn't going to bothered about reading about it

MVP obsession that Paratici could still be a consultant at Spurs - he thinks its untrue :wall: :wall: :wall:
Wrong I didn't say it was untrue, I said as fans we believe the reports and are discussing it, but there is no official word from the club and there is no reason why Lange has to take notice or believe reports.

Im well aware of the functions he is allowed to do, the issue is whether he is doing for spurs or not.

Mainstream media= Football London, Twitter etc. It's not really farfetched to believe he isn't going to bothered about reading about it

Anyone competent will do DD on a job and company and a google search will bring up many main stream media reports within minutes. So its pretty inconceivable he's not aware

Identifying and recommending club signs them, using contacts to see which other clubs might be planning moves for them, quite possibly advising the negotiating strategy). Loads of different areas
I don't think we really need Paratici to do that stuff, Maddison was very high profile, he was available and really a no brainer that we should get him.

I don't think we really need Paratici to do that stuff, Maddison was very high profile, he was available and really a no brainer that we should get him.

So its all so easy please explain why for 4 years (2016-20) Spurs had almost ZERO success in bringing in good players.

And by the way, a lot of ,media thought Maddison was going to Newcastle

Anyone competent will do DD on a job and company and a google search will bring up many main stream media reports within minutes. So its pretty inconceivable he's not aware
I just did a quick google search under news and the first link was this The Mail

Interestingly the 5th Link is Juve FC and they say he is working for them.

So its all so easy please explain why for 4 years (2016-20) Spurs had almost ZERO success in bringing in good players.

And by the way, a lot of ,media thought Maddison was going to Newcastle
It's the same answer I've already given you, I think on the Lange thread.

I just did a quick google search under news and the first link was this The Mail

Interestingly the 5th Link is Juve FC and they say he is working for them.

Only 2 links. You need to google more and read all links especially those of recent date

But under the Mail link the synopsis says he continues to work for Spurs on a consultancy basis....... so Lange will have known he's still involved

Only 2 links. You need to google more and read all links especially those of recent date

But under the Mail link the synopsis says he continues to work for Spurs on a consultancy basis....... so Lange will have known he's still involved
If he's going to waste time reading The Mail, I wouldn't 9 times out of 10.

I ask you the question again as you did not answer the question first time
This was the answer I gave.

We had shit recruiting before I said that many times, it improved under him, he was gone by the time we recruited VDV and Maddison, what I'm saying is there is no players in his black book that aren't well known amongst decent scouting networks, it's just making that decision to move on signings, which somewhat depends on the manager as well.

Big Fab is clearly still sharing his contact book and list of interesting contract situations.

Vicario coming out of nowhere had Paratici playbook written all over it.

He maybe didn’t negotiate the deal but knew the ins and outs of his contract and that we needed to get it done fast and quietly before Inter got wind of it or any other big club watching him.

Big Fab is clearly still sharing his contact book and list of interesting contract situations.

Vicario coming out of nowhere had Paratici playbook written all over it.

He maybe didn’t negotiate the deal but knew the ins and outs of his contract and that we needed to get it done fast and quietly before Inter got wind of it or any other big club watching him.

Also the fact that Paratici has scouted and went to see Brennan Johnson numerous times in the past 2 years...

Back
Top Bottom