Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see the Fighting Cock server decided to put in as much effort as the squad did in Leeds today.

MUpJ9pY.gif

It's only been 45 minutes, during which we've been in almost complete control. Not convinced that's enough evidence to justify calling pretty much the entire team shite.

Keep the fucking faith.

I was actually the one vouching for giving Obika a chance. My opinion has changed after watching him play 30 min. Did absolutely nothing the entire time he was in except take an extra touch to cost us the equalizer. Not good enough, ship him out.
I really hope this is sarcasm. The kid is thrown in at the deep end in a major cup tie and is meant to singlehandedly win the game, otherwise he's derided as shit?

You judge that he needs to leave - after one fucking game??? Jesus wept.

I mentioned after the QPR how that game amplified our need for a creative midfielder and striker, today's match only reiterates that.

The loss of van der Vaart is proving more costly than Modric, I think.

Another season without getting to the FA Cup final - 22 years now.

Back
Top Bottom