Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finding myself a novice at long held hatred and hostilities I would appreciate knowing why I am supposed to loathe Leeds?

If this lesson could be brief and succinct I would appreciate it.

I plan to watch the game and need to lather myself up to the proper ill-tempered state. I would like to feel at some sort of universal oneness with the mood.

Or I could just smack our cat for no good reason.

Finding myself a novice at long held hatred and hostilities I would appreciate knowing why I am supposed to loathe Leeds?

If this lesson could be brief and succinct I would appreciate it.

I plan to watch the game and need to lather myself up to the proper ill-tempered state. I would like to feel at some sort of universal oneness with the mood.

Or I could just smack our cat for no good reason.
Fighting in the 70/80s
Hissing and nazi salutes at the lane

Sod experimentation. This is a trophy I want us to give everything for. I don't want Huddlestone anywhere near any starting lineup for any match. Dempsey and Defoe should both start, and Gylfi only brought on if and when we're either comfortable or desperate.

Dawson, Parker and Lennon to put in proper man shifts and guide us through. 2-1 to us. COYS.

I want to smesh em!

[Centre]Friedel
Walker Caulker Vertonghen Assou Ekotto
Parker Dembele
Lennon Bale
Dempsey
Defoe.

[/centre]

Weather update in Leeds: there's about 3 inches, maybe 4. Roads aren't good. But tomorrow apparently there's rain and some sun so should be alright. We'll see.

So I just got back from the Training ground, lucky enough to watch the U21s play. Anyway, Townsend and Fryers weren't In the squad.. Possible they'll be in the squad tomorrow?

Am I ITK now?

Back
Top Bottom