Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've recently refound this, and not stopped watching it for an hour:

avb-push.gif

What makes me laugh even more is looking at the guys face! It's just like he's already accepted what's going to happen and he's like 'yeah fair enough'. No shock at all :baelol:

Leeds will want this more than Rylans agent, they will be in our faces constantly & trying to shut us down. I hate seeing us face that kind of low ability oppo but if thats the way it is then fook it we need to deal with it.

AVB needs to get some 'de caprio'-inception shit going & outplay Warnock with level 5 football tactics whilst Warnock has only just woken up in level 2 & realised he is in the wrong level but has no idea how to get back to his comfortable level 1 that he is used to.

COYS

Today is Holocaust Memorial Day, however unfortunately I expect nothing less than all the antisemitic chants you can think of from them lot.

Buzzing for this, don't know what to expect.
It's raining shit loads to let everyone know.

Is Gomes involved in the squad today then?
Or do you reckon Brad and Hugo sent him a copy so that he could think about the team while he was down the Garden Centre this afternoon??

Back
Top Bottom