Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gomes has been on Instagram....I wonder how the team meeting is going.

Screen%2BShot%2B2013-01-27%2Bat%2B11.30.25%2BAM.png

My real reason for not being a professional footballer. I don't wake up in 15 minutes, and it doesn't take me over an hour to have a meal!

I notice that Leeds have got WHITE, GREEN and BROWN playing... funny that innit?

...and there was me already highly amused by the fact we've got Walker Caulker Parker and to some extent Obika in the squad today... Funny ol' football!

Though, say if JD is injured, we should have better backup in the team than Obika. Levy needs to buy

I think it's because he isn't injured, that AVB is sparing him an additional game... we've got Norwich midweek, and only one recognised striker for the next few weeks (2 if you count Obika!)

I think/hope/pray/assume/fear we've got enough goals throughout the team to cope today...

Back
Top Bottom