Dirty Leeds! FA cup (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mentioned after the QPR how that game amplified our need for a creative midfielder and striker, today's match only reiterates that.

The loss of van der Vaart is proving more costly than Modric, I think.

Another season without getting to the FA Cup final - 22 years now.

I thought our effort today was shocking. Flat out outworked. In particular I thought Bale's effort was appalling. He had 1 good five minute stretch with the assist. He loafed around a lot beside that.

I mentioned after the QPR how that game amplified our need for a creative midfielder and striker, today's match only reiterates that.

The loss of van der Vaart is proving more costly than Modric, I think.

For the money, Wesley Sneijder would of done that job perfectly for a couple years, - like Rafa did.

Brown should have been booked about two or tree times before he finall got one in the last minute.
Ref also missed a clear bodycheck in BAE in the second half which could also have been a yellow

I wish I could have peaked...but alas...my Dempsey fandom is also grounded in reality and I know he is not meant to be up by himself.

Does anyone have the statistic for games lost when Dembele does not start?

I don't have statistics and can't be bothered to look but I'm pretty sure we haven't lost when he's started.

I thought it was a good call to rest him today. Huddlestone is just a shell of his former self unfortunately. It is incredibly sad to watch actually. Such an important player for the club at a point.

Brown should have been booked about two or tree times before he finall got one in the last minute.
Ref also missed a clear bodycheck in BAE in the second half which could also have been a yellow

I went fucking mental at that! Especially after the ref handed them fouls when running alongside / throwing themselves in front of Bale.

Back 4 were all dogshit.

We didnt take the competition seriously so we got what we deserved and are now out. If this isnt the wake up call to Levy that we need a number 9 and a number 10 then I dont know if he will ever get the message

Back
Top Bottom