Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Welcome to Spurs Djed. Finally.

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

This one is dragging on and on. Either get it over the line or move on. If it's for the sake of just a couple of million quid just pay it Daniel for christ's sake.
Are we sure it’s Levy haggling over “a couple of million quid”? I genuinely don’t think he’s going to try and test Tony’s patience by fucking around with signing a known target (yes, levy has form for fucking about, but the signs in this window have been much more of a no nonsense approach) and suspect that it’s Boro that might be moving the goalposts?
And perhaps we are actually moving on whilst keeping Spence on the back burner?
We’re all speculating at the moment about what the hold up could be. Previously I’d have no hesitation in blaming Levy but it does seem a bit out of sync with the way this window has gone so far

Are we sure it’s Levy haggling over “a couple of million quid”? I genuinely don’t think he’s going to try and test Tony’s patience by fucking around with signing a known target (yes, levy has form for fucking about, but the signs in this window have been much more of a no nonsense approach) and suspect that it’s Boro that might be moving the goalposts?
And perhaps we are actually moving on whilst keeping Spence on the back burner?
We’re all speculating at the moment about what the hold up could be. Previously I’d have no hesitation in blaming Levy but it does seem a bit out of sync with the way this window has gone so far

Critical thinking :contethumb:

People blaming Levy for haggling over "a couple of MILLION QUID"!!!

I'D fucking haggle over a couple of MILLION QUID...

People say it like it's a BAD thing!

It's MILLIONS of pounds difference!!! It's worth 'haggling over' .... we're not taking about a pair of Bedouin slippers in a Marrakesh Market!!!

Get a grip.... It's OK...

Back
Top Bottom