Emiliano Sala

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Regarding the Swansea and Liverpool fans the word Cunt isn't strong enough. I'm guessing a lot of these people who post such things are fairly young and have no grasp of death or have experienced it in their own lives.

That kind of sounds like a defence for them but wasn't meant like that. Absolute scum of the earth.

Regarding the Swansea and Liverpool fans the word Cunt isn't strong enough. I'm guessing a lot of these people who post such things are fairly young and have no grasp of death or have experienced it in their own lives.

That kind of sounds like a defence for them but wasn't meant like that. Absolute scum of the earth.

Sadly, it's probably more the case of them wanting some sort of notoriety online or get numerous 'likes' and 'retweets' - some lowlife has already got people on a Spurs forum to talk about them.

All he has to do is delete his account and create a new one and he's clean again.

Sadly, it's probably more the case of them wanting some sort of notoriety online or get numerous 'likes' and 'retweets' - some lowlife has already got people on a Spurs forum to talk about them.

All he has to do is delete his account and create a new one and he's clean again.
I guess it's the world we live in. I personally don't use fb or twitter as the world is full of these idiots. I'll click on a link on here but that's all.

Definitely feel for his family, but listening to him talk about these planes flying distances they're not designed to do, and how blasé he seems to be about the the prospect of ice building up on the propeller and wings stopping the plane from working, having to go to a lower altitude in the hope of the warmer air would melt the ice, but that he has a raft in the back of the plane and wears a neoprene suit so that he can ditch the plane in the sea and sit it out for 6-8 hours while he's rescued; this made me feel really uneasy. He seemed far too comfortable about the prospect of an incident like this happening

This is real low .... the internet really allows pricks to manifest and makes me wonder how many are blagging civilisation.

sure there is tragedy all around but this remains a particularly sad story

Condolences
Personally I'd have said the 70 odd Afghan men, doing their job trying to protect their country getting blown to smithereens is somewhat more tragic. However a dude who played football dying and lived an easy life becomes more tragic? What about the captain of the plane? I haven't seen a single person mention/care give a fuck about him and his family. But because Sala booted a ball round on grass he gets a wave of sympathy? Really ..

In regards to the trolls online. I wouldn't condone spreading malicious hatred or celebrating the death of someone. However I do enjoy a bit of dark humour between friends when things like this happen. The same as I'm sure you all have joked about Hitler/the holocaust, other things that are insensitive but funny in the right context.

Last edited:
Definitely feel for his family, but listening to him talk about these planes flying distances they're not designed to do, and how blasé he seems to be about the the prospect of ice building up on the propeller and wings stopping the plane from working, having to go to a lower altitude in the hope of the warmer air would melt the ice, but that he has a raft in the back of the plane and wears a neoprene suit so that he can ditch the plane in the sea and sit it out for 6-8 hours while he's rescued; this made me feel really uneasy. He seemed far too comfortable about the prospect of an incident like this happening

There were rumours early on of flares being found so I had hope for them somehow getting on a raft and they're still out there somewhere but those rumours quickly died down and then the description of the two meter high waves and how bad the weather was probably tells me they wouldn't have made it anyway.

It's so sad.

His last text apparently...

"I’m here on a plane that looks like it’s about to fall apart, and I’m going to Cardiff, crazy, tomorrow we already start, and in the afternoon we start training, boys, in my new team…"

"If in an hour and a half you have no news from me, I don’t know if they are going to send someone to look for me because they cannot find me, but you know … Dad, how scared am I!"

Back
Top Bottom