England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh no not going a goal down in a FRIENDLY.

I’ve given up already mate. It’s over. No country has ever recovered from a poor friendly performance pre tournament, this has never happened.

*rolls eyes*
You just keep digging your own hole even deeper and you don't even realise it... :ange-facepalm:

We're not talking about any nation, we're talking about Engerland. The very definition of "all bark, no bite" footballing nation.

You just keep digging your own hole even deeper and you don't even realise it... :ange-facepalm:

We're not talking about any nation, we're talking about Engerland. The very definition of "all bark, no bite" footballing nation.

I don’t give a fuck what you have to say and if this whole tournament is going to be about you pursuing some England hate agenda you’re going to be mighty unpopular.

If you could at least wait until an actual competitive game before being a boring twat, that would be fantastic.

Need trent on the right to provide some kind of quality from wide areas. It's unbalanced and narrow and playing straight into their hands. No viable left sided player capable of delivering balls in. Kane needs to stay further up,get Toney on and start stretching the pitch a bit more and open it up for foden,Palmer,rice,mainoo to operate.

Against these teams I wouldn’t play Walker, this is a Trent game. You don’t need two defensive fullbacks who don’t cross against Iceland.

Walker, Stones, Rice, Pickford, Kane Play when fit for me. Need a core to work around, we see in the cups that too many changes fuck up everything

Palmer, foden,eze can play in that position...at a stretch Bowen.

Yeah we are really not missing creative attacking midfielders at all. Bringing Maddison or Grealish would be unlikely to change anything.

I think Grealish would’ve been a very useful option for when we need to retain the ball and slow down games. Which is why I’m surprised he didn’t make it. But creatively? No.

Yeah we are really not missing creative attacking midfielders at all. Bringing Maddison or Grealish would be unlikely to change anything.

I think Grealish would’ve been a very useful option for when we need to retain the ball and slow down games. Which is why I’m surprised he didn’t make it. But creatively? No.
I like grealish but can't argue if Southgate isn't keen compared to other options.

I may be biased but would have taken Madison over Palmer. Palmer club> Palmer international

Back
Top Bottom