England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
I'll be supporting England through gritted teeth
Exactly.
I had really high hopes that Roy was going to leave out the multicnut, for both footballing and personal reasons, but no, he's there, ready to dominate another tournament... :bmj:

I love the selection. It keeps Lennon on the treadmill all summer and sets up Defoe to get sold for 25m in August, as predicted ON THIS VERY SITE yesterday. Sublime ITK, don'cha know.

This is the clubs amount of players in the 23 man squad
Man City 4
Man United 4
Chelsea 4
Liverpool 4
Spurs 2
Woolwich 2
Everton 1
Norwich 1
West Ham 1

Just want to point this out:

Midfielders: Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Müller, Schürrle, Lars Bender, Khedira, Özil, Reus, Sven Bender, Gündogan, Götze, Draxler, Podolski

Midfielders: Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Parker, Walcott, Young, Milner

Dr. Filth its a shame England haven't produced a proper good creative midfielder, imagine an Iniesta for England!! The german midfield has so much more class than England Lol.. Roy didn't have any real better options though..

http://www.memecreator.org/meme/no-goal ... or-england

jsVOG.jpg

Can someone host this via imgur for me...im at work and can't do it. Ta

I've never really seen Henderson play so I can't judge him before he went Liverpool I thought he was an exciting young player for the future, all I know about him is being a flop at liverpool

Would've picked Adam Johnson or even Joe Cole over Downing.

I think it is pretty hilarious how Ryan Giggs and Gareth Bale have come through with Wales and England still really struggle on the left.

The rest of the squad isn't bad though.

Maybe would've put Sturridge / Crouch in as well over Carroll.

Why do they make it so hard to support the Counrty I was born ffs

Gerrard....Terry....Johnson....Barry....Downing....Peter Sutcliffe...Chambermaid....Walnut....Carroll

Someone on another forum noted this....

"Hodgson first faux-pax. Says he was impressed by how Ox-C played against Pirlo & Ambrosini. But Pirlo joined Juve last summer!"

Terwiffik

I'm glad Lennon's not there. Horribly misused when he has played for England in the past and we'll have him fit for next season.

Big win for us. Bad judgement by Roy. Lennon's defensive work is not to be underestimated.

Maybe Harry made Woy feel bad for him not getting the job and only included Defoe cos he's leaving anyway and Parker becuase he wont be fit.

Can't understand how Carrick has missed out. At the very least he should be in the back-up list (I'm better than Henderson FFS), but I'd have him in over Barry.

Micah Richards is currently building a Roy Hodgson effigy, criminal omission.

Rio or Terry - Rio every day of the week for me, still oozes class.

Back
Top Bottom