England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure about that, Mbappe is a cheat code player at times. Take him out I don’t think Deschamps is doing a lot better with that squad than Southgate has done with England.

Deschamps knows how to win though. Both as a player and as a coach. Whether he wins as much as he should for France is obviously debatable. But Southgate in comparison is a loser. There's no way his mentality doesn't rub onto the players.

Deschamps knows how to win though. Both as a player and as a coach. Whether he wins as much as he should for France is obviously debatable. But Southgate in comparison is a loser. There's no way his mentality doesn't rub onto the players.
I agree with you on mentality I think the players like Southgate but don’t have the respect for him they would for a really top coach or elite player.

Bellingham has the talent to transition from DM to AM as the game dictates…should be enough.

That being said, I would love to see Wharton play at the back
Not for me - that’s a unique role and you need 360 vision and to be able pass it crisply, and quickly

Any Slovenians we should be "scouting?"
losers?

Run Running GIF by Aya Murata

Back
Top Bottom