England v Denmark 14 October 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane even ran over to ask if he could hit the showers.

That Gary played slabhead at all shows that he is managing via sports tabloids headlines to keep his job rather than to actually do anything meaningful.

I think playing Maguire is pretty criminal by both southgate and solskjaer. It’s obvious his mind isn’t right and he’s still not got over all that stuff that happened in Mykonos

Strange line up again.

3 players capable of playing right back in one line up. Three centre back formation and two holding midfielders.

Woeful.

Just hope Kane and Hojbjerg come out unscathed. Injury for Rice would be welcomed though.
Don't wish injury on other players, please, just asking for trouble.

Southgate getting found out , yet he will still stay in the job , I know he is dodgy as fuck but I reckon Redknapp with this generation of players and we would win something

Why is poch going to manage england. This is a meaningless game. Get a grip ffs
Dont tell me to get a grip you cunt.

I'm tired of his shite team selection. We have been utter wank for 6 games in a row ignoring a game against Wales B team. He has fallen into the usual trap of getting married to players who just ain't performing. Maguire and pickford should be nowhere near the team. 3cbs and 2cdms at home to Denmark? What fucking planet are we on?

Back
Top Bottom