England vs Italy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He had a dead leg. Sometimes they might take 24 hours, sometime they take 10 days to recover enough for you to play

YET:

Haha a proper adult dead leg means you can’t move the fucker for a week and literally have to swing around. No driving, can’t get out of bed

He's back on the bench a few days later, you angry little gobshite.

Shall I get some crayons out and simplify it for you?

No... Don't do that; you'll only end up eating them.

And yet they won the Euro's but couldn't qualify for the WC. Weird.
I think there are 3 guys on the pitch who were anywhere near the team that played in the Euros.

Mancini is starting to think about the next Euros I guess, so anyone who will be too old for that is probably being moved on even if they would improve the team right now.

they played us who were cowards in that game

we would of won if we attacked them
Have Sancho, Sterling, Rashford, Saka, Grealish, why not just keep running at old man Chiellini and see if you can get him on a yellow?

Imagine he did that pull on Saka in the first half.

Shouthgate blew what could be an opportunity of a generation.

Grealish was right there sterling you plum

Back
Top Bottom