England vs Italy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like the team.

Aside from Harry Maguire. We experiment almost everywhere else but stick with him. If there's an undropped from the XI England CB it should be John Stones. By far our best central defender. Midfield is iffy but I think you're being harsh a bit .. Rice is a class act, JWP is steady and lethal on set pieces, we know Mount plays badly for England but I can sort of see why Southgate is desperate to get a tune from him.

I’d sooner have Dier than Slabhead

Probably not, tbf. But even in a 4-3-3, those two with Mount given the most license to get forward would make sense .. on paper.

433 would be 1 x DM & 2 x 8s then, no? (Albeit with a trademark conservative SG focus on stability and graft)

Calling him a #10 would be a naught stretch on your part, no?

It's just Mount is a nothing player for England. Which just brings us back to the original discussion,

Aye, bruv. :pochcry:

It's definitely been a success. Far better than playing "friendlies" which were a farce at times.

1st year was fun.....

Congestion and player attitudes (see KDB) render it no different to the Audi Cup this time around.

Haha a proper adult dead leg means you can’t move the fucker for a week and literally have to swing around. No driving, can’t get out of bed

Phillips managed to be on the bench tonight, so I guess someone's exagerating.....

sterling as captain
Will Smith What GIF

Phillips managed to be on the bench tonight, so I guess someone's exagerating.....
Bore off, freak. Was his dead leg in an identical position and pressure as mine? No

It’s nothing like the ‘dead leg’ you get from a punch whilst at school (and you probably still get from a work colleagues)

Bore off, freak. Was his dead leg in an identical position and pressure as mine? No

It’s nothing like the ‘dead leg’ you get from a punch whilst at school (and you probably still get from a work colleagues)

What's rattled you, you mouthy twat????

Either you're exaggerating or the England camp lied then cos that's what they said about his leg.

What's rattled you, you mouthy twat????

Either you're exaggerating or the England camp lied cos that's what they said about his leg.
He had a dead leg. Sometimes they might take 24 hours, sometime they take 10 days to recover enough for you to play

Shall I get some crayons out and simplify it for you?

Did southgate pick Tomori and Abraham cos we're playing italians?

Back
Top Bottom