Enough Is Enough

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I understand the world is not cotton candy and rainbows. I know the nature of a business. I'm not expecting a daily news conference updating me on every candidate or what biscuit they had with their tea at the interviews. All I'm saying is that if the Club believe Sherwood isn't the man then firing him now would be better than firing him later. I'd rather know the Club were 'officially' searching for a new manager than having to read dodgy reports of secret meetings between LVG and Daniel Levy on twitter or in a tabloid. It just looks unprofessional, shady and reeks of the whole 'Juande Ramos saga'. I don't think it's naive to expect a LITTLE transparency.
From a business point of view, firing him now is silly stuff. It's meaningless. All our objectives this season are already lost. You fire him now you're still putting a caretaker in place until the summer. What's the point?

Exactly what benefit is it to the business for us to declare ourselves "officially" looking for a manager? Nothing. That's what. If anything it gives the players an even greater reason to be lazy each game.

Please, show me where i mentioned "top 4"

Fucking hell. What the fuck is wrong with you that you don't want to win SIX games, and get 18 points.

If we win all of our last 6 games watch how everyone suddenly starts with "Oh maybe we should give Sherwood a chance, let him implement his ideas for a season..."

KNEE JERKING, MELTY, EMBARASSING CUNTS.
Mate, your maths is embarrassing if you think 6 games equals 18 points!

From a business point of view, firing him now is silly stuff. It's meaningless. All our objectives this season are already lost. You fire him now you're still putting a caretaker in place until the summer. What's the point?

Exactly what benefit is it to the business for us to declare ourselves "officially" looking for a manager? Nothing. That's what. If anything it gives the players an even greater reason to be lazy each game.

Well from a footballing standpoint bringing in Hoddle for the remaining games could bring a 'feelgood' factor from the rest of the season. Probably might soften the blow of this terrible season. Clutching at straws probably. But I agree that the season is lost. That was my original point. The season IS over. So I was saying, given that we have nothing left to play for, just get rid of him now. But I suppose, at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. All I want is a new manager by the time preseason starts. I couldn't deal with our manager search turning into another Bale-esque saga over the summer. I would tear my fucking hair out. So as long as the Club end up doing this, I honestly don't give a fuck if he stays now or later.

SHERWOOD USED TO MANAGE THE FUCKING YOUTH TEAMS
SHERWOOD USED TO MANAGE THE FUCKING YOUTH TEAMS

Why the caps? You angry? If so, I'm sorry for winding you up. That was not my intention.
TS said when he took over the first team, that he didn't know enough about some players, eg Capoue. My point is, whoever is there, we need better connectivity and integration between teams at all levels.

Im hinting to you that you're talking shit and to just leave it because you're just digging a hole... surely i don't have to explain what the reference to Martin Jol is about...

Are you talking about the Juande Ramos thing that I mentioned in my last post? If not, I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about. Obviously you're a much better fan than I am.

How is bringing in somebody new that doesn't know anything about our current squad going to help fucking ANYTHING. The only reason we should sack Sherwood now, is if there is a serious problem. If the punch up rumours are true then that could be that.... but i don't think it is really.

Back
Top Bottom