Enough Is Enough

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I only asked one question fella. Didn't want to push my luck. Others on here know who my source is as I have loose lips when i've had a beer. I'd like them to keep that quiet though.
So basically, you don't want to say which one of the first team your sleeping with? Makes sense, I wouldn't want to sleep with anyone who preformed like the 14 out there today (Well 13, Lloris did alright)

No need to get personal.
This was what you said, you didn't mention the ramos thing until your 3rd or so post on the matter.

That just seems very naive. You said something before that about wanting Sherwood sacked now so we can look for a new manager. Thats just nonsense, you want us to descend into absolute chaos for the last part of the season, risking a top half of the table finish, so the board can "begin the search for the new manager"
Like they haven't been doing that since before Sherwood was probably even hired. Didn't Van Gaal even so much as SAY that he'd spoken to representatives from the club?

Fact is, shady shit goes on. You can question its legality all you like, but it happens, its happening.

I'm not getting personal at all. You're the one running around the thread having a shit attack telling everyone they're talking bollocks. I'm saying you're being argumentative when you're calling me out and twisting my words. I didn't mention the Juande Ramos thing until 3 posts in because I didn't feel it was relevant to the points I was making.

Let me emphasise this: I know Clubs do shady deals all the time. I don't live under a rock. I'm saying in this instance I'd rather the Club were a little more above board, taking into account the embarrassment the whole Ramos-era bestowed on the Club. I would rather not listen to Sherwood go on about plans for next year and lists of players he's giving to Levy when the Club are actually looking elsewhere. If that makes me naive, then I'm naive. And yes, I did say I would let Sherwood go now so we could look for a new manager. But I then conceded to Smoked Salmon that, ultimately, it doesn't really matter. As long as the Club have a new manager by the time pre-season starts then I'm happy.

Regarding the 'descending into chaos' all I can say is this. Our displays lately have been pretty chaotic.

'Bad game today and our options to reach Champions League decrease! It is time now, more than ever, to fight together. Rumors do not benefit at all, and everything that has been said is absolutely fals, COYS!' [sic]

SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 you are a clueless knob head who is clearly deluded. £56 milliom for two players who between them have contributed next to nothing is not funny
Pepple who best response is abuse in the face of all the facts lack brain cells and are probably suffering some mental disease. have you seen a doctor ?

SchmoodSpur2013 SchmoodSpur2013 you are a clueless knob head who is clearly deluded. £56 milliom for two players who between them have contributed next to nothing is not funny
Pepple who best response is abuse in the face of all the facts lack brain cells and are probably suffering some mental disease. have you seen a doctor ?

That sentence is the funniest, most hypocritical thing I've seen on the internet. Bravo, sir. Your dimwittery knows no bounds.

Im hinting to you that you're talking shit and to just leave it because you're just digging a hole... surely i don't have to explain what the reference to Martin Jol is about...
Todays fact : i have a signed photo of BMJ on my wall at home still. As i love him. And apparently, he loves me. And, i hear, he does not have hair.

Last edited:
BkAYaQTCUAA-hPV.png

:memeokay:

Back
Top Bottom