Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vice captain, Biscuits is far worse.
71B7nddQgSL._SY450_.jpg

Salah is still more of a cunt though

How? Why?
I think that Salah is a decent, modest bloke who happens to play for our rival.
He is an headache to play against and scored a lot of goals for Pool last year. But he is not dirty player, nor an asshole of personalty.

I sometimes hate the tunnel vision of the supporters. Not all the players of our opponents are c*nts really.
I could sign up to hate of all gooners, but srsly, not all the players of all other 18 EPL teams are not c*nts just because they play for rivals. All team have c*nts at their ranks but not all the players of all the teams.

How? Why?
He is an headache to play against and scored a lot of goals for Pool last year. But he is not dirty player, nor an asshole of personalty.

I sometimes hate the tunnel vision of the supporters. Not all the players of our opponents are c*nts really.
I could sign up to hate of all gooners, but srsly, not all the players of all other 18 EPL teams are not c*nts just because they play for rivals. All team have c*nts at their ranks but not all the players of all the teams.
Top chap if you discount the anti-semitism allegations. Apparently

How? Why?

its the liverpool fans who make him seem two faced - not his fault but it sticks. They are weird, can you imagine if Kane did this
DfW1TwwX0AAFF79.jpg

when he did Scouse fans were saying how he must have been pressured etc.. looks quite happy here.

Dude, let's not go deep into politics. Not the place for it.
I'd just leave it here that being anti Israeli state in current form is not the same as being into anti-semitism...
Refusing to even shake hands with Maccabi Tel Aviv players is not political or legitimate(?) criticism of the Israeli state.

However we’re getting off topic so will say no more about the hero of the car thieves.
Hopefully Eric can get back to the form of a few seasons back now. Although if he does no doubt Sky will link him with every club in Europe....

How? Why?

He's an absolute cunt, dont let the LFC media spin fool you.

Actually just watched the tackle, it was perfect. Really not sure why he got booked for that.

Was perfect twenty years ago, however under the law if in the referees opinion it was unnecessarily aggressive physical play then a yellow card should be shown ...

Personally like Terry Butcher said "I would be proud of that tackle" but then I'm from a different era as well ....

Back
Top Bottom