Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Jose was still at Utd we could get 40 mil for him. Although, 40 mil only gets you 1/2 a Maguire or 1 Sanchez. Dier has always been a great squad player and should be paid accordingly. He is definitely one of Mourinho's boys so might get his 120k a week. A bit like that crazy contract we gave Sissoko for being a good soldier

Last edited:
If Jose was still at Utd we could get 40 mil for him. Although, 40 mil only gets you 1/2 a Maguire and 1 Sanchez. Dier has always been a great squad player and should be paid accordingly. He is definitely one of Mourinho's boys so might get his 120k a week. A bit like that crazy contract we gave Sissoko for being a good soldier
Are you thinking about weekly pay when the boy is a shambles? Give him away that silly haircut. He is nut low

Are you thinking about weekly pay when the boy is a shambles? Give him away that silly haircut. He is nut low
He had serious injury problems which were not well managed by Poch. When he is fit he is a very valuable squad player, very much a Nicky Butt type figure. Not a superstar but worth keeping

He had serious injury problems which were not well managed by Poch. When he is fit he is a very valuable squad player, very much a Nicky Butt type figure. Not a superstar but worth keeping
Running into the stands picking a fight. The hair just screams disaster, the freekick against Bournemouth lol. Any aspiration of Europe is lost when you have players like him in central defence. Too much sentimentality not enough professionality. Get rid

Running into the stands picking a fight. The hair just screams disaster, the freekick against Bournemouth lol. Any aspiration of Europe is lost when you have players like him in central defence. Too much sentimentality not enough professionality. Get rid
Out of interest do you think he’s been any worse than Kane or Son at the other end?

No I'm asking what would be reasonable seeing as we evidently want him to renew.....

Not if you think he's shite.

I would say 20k a week would be about as high as I would offer if I were Spurs.

That is higher than I would offer because my offer would be zero but if we are forced to re-sign him and based on his performance and talent 20k is more than fair.

I would say 20k a week would be about as high as I would offer if I were Spurs.

That is higher than I would offer because my offer would be zero but if we are forced to re-sign him and based on his performance and talent 20k is more than fair.

Fascinating.... Thanks for taking the time to reply. :ledley:

Interesting you use that word "forced" again tho'.....

What freekick against Bournemouth? The direct free kick he took? If so, what about it? Dier has taken very few free kicks for us, but actually proven he can score those. Kane, though, has taken quite a lot and they have all been pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom