Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't need to know anything about you apart from you are a class a knob
Want to know anything about David prutton which you admitted you knew nothing about?
What other players do you need a history lesson about?
Know who gazza was? Hoddle waddle lineker king perryman Ginola klinsmann sheringham anderton ardiles Roberts should I go on?

Instead of being a soulless arrogant prick how about learn about the game and players and stop being a cunt

I don't need a history lesson on any players.

Yes I do know who they were not that it matters whether I did or didn't.

That's a very fine rebuttal.
Full of knowledge and well made points.

Your complete and in depth knowledge of football leaves me astounded.

Where did you get all this knowledge from?

Thank you.

I know it is clearly better than your nonsense but that is nothing for you to feel bad about. Unlike others here I have no need to put others down. You put out what you thought was right and that's what a message board is for.

My knowledge comes from a combination of playing, coaching, watching, reading about and learning about the game.

Who did David prutton play for then? Cunt

Don't know, don't care.

It really doesn't matter at all, this isn't some sort of football quiz show. If you know good for you.

Also always great to see that you have to resort to pathetic personal insults, says a lot about you.

Class player.
Dier.jpg
wow!! fair fucking play. still doesnt feel me with complete confidence watching him though.

Don't know, don't care.

It really doesn't matter at all, this isn't some sort of football quiz show. If you know good for you.

Also always great to see that you have to resort to pathetic personal insults, says a lot about you.
You are really a clueless cunt carry on you tosser

Unlike others here I have no need to put others down.
I know it is clearly better than your nonsense
:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you.

Haven't a clue about football.
Tie yourself up in knots.
Contradict your self at every turn.

And then comes back with a load of old bollocks saying "no, that isn't what I meant" and accuse people of making stuff up.

You've really ended your self on here without any help from anyone else.

Keep enjoying coaching the U8s. It's your level.

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

You really don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you.

Haven't a clue about football.
Tie yourself up in knots.
Contradict your self at every turn.

And then comes back with a load of old bollocks saying "no, that isn't what I meant" and accuse people of making stuff up.

You've really ended your self on here without any help from anyone else.

Keep enjoying coaching the U8s. It's your level.

No I have a great idea about what I am talking about.

I haven't tied myself in knots or contradicted myself either.

I haven't ended myself either.

I don't accuse people of making anything up but do point it out often.

Unfortunately not coaching U8's this year but it was a blast when I did, seeing those kids having so much fun is great, sorry that you feel the need to shit on them, it really is a great experience working with them.

The boy Dier getting big praise on MOTD tonight.... From their resident Gooner no less. You'd think others would be able to put their bias aside and give credit where it's due. Alas not. :avbnaa:

No I have a great idea about what I am talking about.

I haven't tied myself in knots or contradicted myself either.

I haven't ended myself either.

I don't accuse people of making anything up but do point it out often.

Unfortunately not coaching U8's this year but it was a blast when I did, seeing those kids having so much fun is great, sorry that you feel the need to shit on them, it really is a great experience working with them.
You keep telling yourself that you're right.
Maybe one day it might be true.

Qoute where I shit on U8s football.
The usual lack of comprehension and twisting of words from you.

You see, the thing is, that you think that you are being clever and funny by being a WUM and a troll.
Fair enough, if that's what you need to fill your vacuous life, then you go for it.

You keep telling yourself that you're right.
Maybe one day it might be true.

Qoute where I shit on U8s football.
The usual lack of comprehension and twisting of words from you.

You see, the thing is, that you think that you are being clever and funny by being a WUM and a troll.
Fair enough, if that's what you need to fill your vacuous life, then you go for it.

I'm not being a troll at all so no I don't think I am being funny, just sharing my opinion on a message board which is what they are for, sorry if that is too much for you too handle.

You shit on the U8's when you said keep enjoying U8's that's your level, if that was not meant derisively then I apologize it can be hard to get the right tone on the internet some time and the way you were posting in that post I thought that was your intent.

I don't have to tell myself anything, I know I am right so I am happy, I don't need to search out posters to take shots at them, I am more than happy in my own life without having to try ad bring others down like so many others do.

Back
Top Bottom