Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was better today, not sure about great.

He watched another ball go over his head while his man was left unmarked in the middle of the box. Luckily the player flubbed the chance so it didn't hurt us but it is way to regular of an occurrence with Dier this year.

He was better today, not sure about great.

He watched another ball go over his head while his man was left unmarked in the middle of the box. Luckily the player flubbed the chance so it didn't hurt us but it is way to regular of an occurrence with Dier this year.
It wasn't his man.

It wasn't his man.

The play I am talking about was 100% his man.

At around 17:30 the WBA player crosses into the box, Dier is standing next to Grant and let him go then watches the cross go over his head to Grant, he make no attempt to stay with Grant, no attempt to stop his header just ball watches as he loves to do.

Perhaps you are talking about a different play because that was his man.

The play I am talking about was 100% his man.

At around 17:30 the WBA player crosses into the box, Dier is standing next to Grant and let him go then watches the cross go over his head to Grant, he make no attempt to stay with Grant, no attempt to stop his header just ball watches as he loves to do.

Perhaps you are talking about a different play because that was his man.
Nope
That was Toby's man.
Once the ball goes down the line, the first CB moves towards the near post to cut out the low cross. The 2nd CB (who is marking no one) should be tucking in and getting tight to the attacker.
This really is very simple stuff.

Nope
That was Toby's man.
Once the ball goes down the line, the first CB moves towards the near post to cut out the low cross. The 2nd CB (who is marking no one) should be tucking in and getting tight to the attacker.
This really is very simple stuff.

Dier is standing right beside him, lets him go to move towards nobody and then watches the ball go with zero attempt to stop it.

Toby realizing dumb dumb Dier let his man go free at least makes an attempt to stop the play.

This is really simple stuff.

Dier is standing right beside him, lets him go to move towards nobody and then watches the ball go with zero attempt to stop it.

Toby realizing dumb dumb Dier let his man go free at least makes an attempt to stop the play.

You've never played football at any level
You are such a new person to football it's becoming so obvious each day
What i don't get is your crazy opinions on football you are a clue less cunt and should behave in the manner of a newbie football supporter

Read my post again and do try to have some sort of comprehension of defensive drills.

The first CB goes towards the near post, for 2 reasons. Firstly to stop the low cross. Secondly, so that the attacker can not run in front of him.
The 2nd CB, also moves forward to cover the high ball and the attacker.
The FB should tuck in as well should be no further wide than the far post.

These are drills that are worked on day after day.

Class player.
Dier.jpg

You've never played football at any level
You are such a new person to football it's becoming so obvious each day
What i don't get is your crazy opinions on football you are a clue less cunt and should behave in the manner of a newbie football supporter

LOL

You are so clueless it funny to see you try to talk about me like you know anything about me.

Read my post again and do try to have some sort of comprehension of defensive drills.

The first CB goes towards the near post, for 2 reasons. Firstly to stop the low cross. Secondly, so that the attacker can not run in front of him.
The 2nd CB, also moves forward to cover the high ball and the attacker.
The FB should tuck in as well should be no further wide than the far post.

These are drills that are worked on day after day.

I have read your incorrect post and have a fine comprehension of defensive drills.

You can keep spouting your nonsense it is still wrong. Just because you keep trying to repeat it doesn't change you are wrong, as usual.

LOL

You are so clueless it funny to see you try to talk about me like you know anything about me.
I don't need to know anything about you apart from you are a class a knob
Want to know anything about David prutton which you admitted you knew nothing about?
What other players do you need a history lesson about?
Know who gazza was? Hoddle waddle lineker king perryman Ginola klinsmann sheringham anderton ardiles Roberts should I go on?

Instead of being a soulless arrogant prick how about learn about the game and players and stop being a cunt

I have read your incorrect post and have a fine comprehension of defensive drills.

You can keep spouting your nonsense it is still wrong. Just because you keep trying to repeat it doesn't change you are wrong, as usual.
That's a very fine rebuttal.
Full of knowledge and well made points.

Your complete and in depth knowledge of football leaves me astounded.

Where did you get all this knowledge from?

Back
Top Bottom