Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm no big Dier fan and wanted him out of the club some months back along with half of our squad, But under Conte he's been a solid 7 out of 10 just about every week and has been perfectly solid. I don't see how anybody could say any different.

Dier is an absolute piece of crap as a player and person.

Him being captain would be a disgrace to this club.

I mean, seriously? This is like auto-failing a Turing test- but for being a loser troll!
I hope everyone here cards you forever for being an obvious WUM troll.

I mean, seriously? This is like auto-failing a Turing test- but for being a loser troll!
I hope everyone here cards you forever for being an obvious WUM troll.

Fuck off

Peopke are welcome to have different opinions than you, especially when those opinions are 100% accurate.

Sorry differing opinions are too much for you to handle.

n03741_f

What I've noticed about Dier this season is that he's extremely calm and composed. He rarely panics or make a questionable decision as he's done in the past. I'm not sure if this is the Conte effect or playing alongside Romero, but he's turned into a quality CB. Maybe a combination of both.

Who the fuck gives a shot about the BBC MOTM.

Anyone who thinks Dier has be anywhere close to our MOTM the past two games is a fucking moron.
Jesus, did he piss on your chips and bully you at school?

The fuck has he ever done to deserve THAT reaction!

He may not be your favourite player... And he may not be everyone's cup of tea... But crap as a player AND a person?? How so? Whatchoo know about him that we don't?
Did he sleep with Dele's girlfriend and that's why he left???

Jesus, did he piss on your chips and bully you at school?

The fuck has he ever done to deserve THAT reaction!

He may not be your favourite player... And he may not be everyone's cup of tea... But crap as a player AND a person?? How so? Whatchoo know about him that we don't?
Did he sleep with Dele's girlfriend and that's why he left???
I also dont believe in Dier as much as some here. I think his mistakes recently havent been punished so people forget about them. (Those mistakes have been fewer lately though). Surely its not difficult to distinguish between Dier the footballer and Dier the person though. There is nothing Dier has done that would make him a 'piece of crap' person. He always seems like a decent guy. Its just strange to hate the guy.

Not as much of a disgrace as you are to this forum.
What’s going on with this prick? It was just about tolerable bearing his ‘contrarian 🙄’ opinions and his unique insight into the game which we all sadly lack but he’s got worse right?

I notice bangers got permanently banned, what for I’m unaware. He wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea… certainly not mine….. but he was a spurs fan… that much was evident.

But this geezer is just non-stop slagging off all our players without any pause 24/7…..sucking out the enjoyment of following our great football club

How is he not binned off for good? Admin Admin

He’s a disgrace

Back
Top Bottom