Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let me just be completely clear here because some seem to be under the impression I'm on the troll here.

If any player if true, wants to leave our football club, particularly if we have raised their profile as in this instance, and they feel their options are better elsewhere or dare I be cynical and say because of money, they are welcome to leave. That goes for any of them. Particularly after the last few years progress and what they potentially could be moving on to.

This is all speculation re dier, however, I commented on this as this link has popped up before. If we keep him then great, if not so be it.

As for anyone calling me a cunt, or a troll, go fuck your mother, dead or alive. I support tottenham Hotspur, not fucking Eric diers best interests, or dele Alli or anyone else. I support them when they are wearing the shirt on match day. These aren't my friends. They are professional footballers being paid vast sums to do what in reality any of us will pay to do if we had the chance.

If you don't like, can't wrap your head around that, don't enter discussion with me period.

Think that made it clear you're in love with Eric Dier

:pochlol:

:pochsmirk:

berbatov-ferguson_799290c.jpg

051D9BB50000044D-4275154-image-a-101_1488463721139.jpg

:troll:

:pochsmirk:

berbatov-ferguson_799290c.jpg

051D9BB50000044D-4275154-image-a-101_1488463721139.jpg

:troll:
Much has changed in 10yrs. We are no longer 11th or 8th. We are 3rd and 2nd, finishing above them 3 out of last 4 seasons. They have been trying to sign Bale, Lloris, Kane, Rose, Poch, McDermott, Dele in the past and have failed, now it's Dier they crave, another season will go by with these players continuing to bang in the goals past them.

We didn't accept their bid for Bale even though it was more that Madrid's. If we have a player that is wanting out I'm confident they will not go to a rival.

It has been leaked (I assume due to the multiple jornous stating it as fact) that we will sell no one from the "core" except Walker - if the bid is right. United is leaking this to put pressure on Chelsea to sell Matic to them. They can't be serious with their interest if they're offering £25M when Siggy's value is quoted as £40M +.

Complete non-story. As with most of our starting XI, the club holds all the cards as we are making noticeable progress on and off the pitch and handed out extensions last year as candy. Dier stays.

Last edited:
Much has changed in 10yrs. We are no longer 11th or 8th. We are 3rd and 2nd, finishing above them 3 out of last 4 seasons. They have been trying to sign Bale, Lloris, Kane, Rose, Poch, McDermott, Dele in the past and have failed, now it's Dier they crave, another season will go by with these players continuing to bang in the goals past them.

We didn't accept their bid for Bale even though it was more that Madrid's. If we have a player that is wanting out I'm confident they will not go to a rival.
My post was t-i-c - but make no mistake, CL or not - sadly, they can still sign world class players due their massive financial muscle (as last few seasons have proven).

Even goon maggots just splashed 55m on Lacazette even-though they'll be in the EL next season - goes to show what really matters for most players these days

My post was t-i-c - but make no mistake, CL or not - sadly, they can still sign world class players due their massive financial muscle (as last few seasons have proven).

Even goon maggots just splashed 55m on Lacazette even-though they'll be in the EL next season - goes to show what really matters for most players these days
I know it was lighthearted.

For sure, they can buy anyone they want and pay them whatever wages they want too. But the reality is they have been trying very, very hard to buy Spurs players and managers for a while now and have failed at every attempt. They will continue to keep trying too, even if they know they will have no successful outcome, they will do it in an attempt to destabilise us. You can see it works though. Dire who was so nearly player of the year now has Spurs fanbase talking about "what does he actually do for us"? and "there is no place for him in the team if we play 4 at the back". Our fans certainly have a weaker resolve than the club they support that's for sure.

With Costa joining Juve my wish/hope to get a fast paced trickery/direct attacking midfielder has more or less gone. Lemar looks good but he is probably gooner bound......hmmmm maybe Mahrez?
Anyway now i hope we just keep the squad together and maybe replace a few squad players if the option of a fast paced attacking mid is now off the table.

This whole thing is dumb. Dier said one sentence when he was 16 and now he's a LIFE LONG DIE HARD MANU FAN ITS A DONE DEAL FELLAS.

Fuck's sake.

The Guardian article claimed he wants to play central midfield, I always thought he had openly stated he wanted to play in defence?

I know the article is bullshit but an awful lot gets past me, so just checking...

:walker:

Back
Top Bottom