Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the club making this signing without a manager should be putting any decent potential manager right off. talk about giving you shit tools to work with before youve even begun. if you sign this incompetent oaf you might as well get brendan rodgers, no chance of anyone that wants to actually play some decent football. if i was a ST holder i would be fucking that right off. a man can only take so much abuse, enough is enough.

twitching-dreyfus.gif

I think it’s true. The rumour has been floating about too long for it not to be in the pipeline.
this really would finish levy off. if hes signing up shit like dier while we got no DOF or manager. what the fuck is the cunt thinking! hes been watching every game just like all of us, if he thinks he deserves a contract the blokes seriously fucked in the head!

If dier is extended, then that’s the time to boo players.

It sucks for dier, but there’s no other way to voice your displeasure with the clubs decision making. There’s not much chance to boo Levy and the rest of the assholes.

the club making this signing without a manager should be putting any decent potential manager right off. talk about giving you shit tools to work with before youve even begun. if you sign this incompetent oaf you might as well get brendan rodgers, no chance of anyone that wants to actually play some decent football. if i was a ST holder i would be fucking that right off. a man can only take so much abuse, enough is enough.
Wow, you actually made some sense here. Clap clap:richlips:

this really would finish levy off. if hes signing up shit like dier while we got no DOF or manager. what the fuck is the cunt thinking! hes been watching every game just like all of us, if he thinks he deserves a contract the blokes seriously fucked in the head!
We'll be here in 6/7 years time saying the next bad decision will be the one to really finish off Levy. Nothing will finish off Levy. He'll be in his job until we're bought out by some Sheikh's nephew.

Back
Top Bottom