Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have to say, I’m slightly concerned Eric Dier has wormed his way back on the bench. Honestly rather him not there in any capacity whatsoever. An injury to our CB’s and this cunt coming back in messing up games again is infuriating. Give me an unproven Phillips anyday.

Eric is an excellent footballer. As soon as he became fit again Ange put him back in the squad and sold Sanchez.
Obviously he has not got a long term future at THFC so it depends how he views the situation.

In January Dier will have 6 months left on his contract, so I suspect that anything more than say a 10m fee will be difficult as they will otherwise wait for him free in summer
Everton probably going to come in for him I feel. Could be for as low as 1-2 mil if they are forced to sell Onana due to financial woes

This cunt still posting on insta about his farm? Crap footballer.
I'd rather he post on Insta about his farm, than the latest piece of tight pussy he's ram-raided!!! ...or the amount of Bling he is wearing this week....

He'll no doubt become the same target of ridicule and get similar ignorant abuse that Graeme Le Saux got years ago for DARING to admit he'd read a book or two!!
He is most definitely not a cunt... not the best footballer we've ever had, but certainly one of the most likeable and decent human beings (remember those?) we've had at the club....

Everton probably going to come in for him I feel. Could be for as low as 1-2 mil if they are forced to sell Onana due to financial woes
Didn't he have a trial there when he first came over from Portugal...?

I'd rather he post on Insta about his farm, than the latest piece of tight pussy he's ram-raided!!! ...or the amount of Bling he is wearing this week....

He'll no doubt become the same target of ridicule and get similar ignorant abuse that Graeme Le Saux got years ago for DARING to admit he'd read a book or two!!
He is most definitely not a cunt... not the best footballer we've ever had, but certainly one of the most likeable and decent human beings (remember those?) we've had at the club....

Didn't he have a trial there when he first came over from Portugal...?

On loan there for half a season, almost work experience think he played for their u21's not first team (but could be wrong) before we signed him

welcome back from your .... erm...... 'absence'

Cheers mate!

Bored The Virginian GIF by GritTV

Back
Top Bottom