Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Came in strong, had one, maybe one and a half great years then slowly declined. Always a faithful servant but we move on. Good luck.
We love Eric dier, Eric dier loves me!

Never been his biggest fan and have criticised and praised him in less tan equal amounts but wish him well, I really hope Munich meet Woolwich in the champions league and him and Harry smash them.
Best of luck

Good luck to him. Don't care what people say, he was always committed to the club.

Good enough for Bayern, but not good enough for us. I wish him well.

:troll:
You say that with a hint of jokiness, but it's legit true. For 90% of their matches in the farmers league he's more than good enough, they don't give a flying fart about defending over there, I've seen the clips of Kane shooting fish in a barrel!

8bzhx7.gif

He is GONE GONE GONE !!!!!!!! JOY TO THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy-dance.gif
Fuck, how will you get your rocks off now mate!

It's funny all the first page of his thread is people freaking out cause his signing meant we would sell Vlad Chiriches (crazy to think that was ever a concern, he actually stayed for another year), bought for a Romanian and then sold for a Romanian.

Back
Top Bottom