Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...er-and-agent-over-spurs-transfer-9642974.html

"Sporting Clube de Portugal announces that during [July] the club started negotiations with Eric Dier over the renewal of his contract," read the statement.
"Unexpectedly, Sporting, SAD was confronted by the player's father and official representative with a bid from Tottenham Hotspur, with that bid activating a clause agreed by previous boards of directors for the sale of the player for an amount of €5million or more, unless the personal terms offered as part of the bid are matched.
"Due to the club's current salary policy, the respective balance within the squad and the on-going financial restructuring underway at the club, it was not possible to match the proposed terms.
"Furthermore, Sporting, SAD was also informed that the player did not want to remain with the club even on equal terms and that any equal or improved personal terms would not have been accepted.
"In light of the above, Sporting, SAD announces the complete sale of the economic rights of the player Eric Dier to Tottenham Hotspur for €5milion, without any future rights relative to the player.
"Despite the above mentioned events, Sporting, SAD wishes Eric Dier all the best in his career."

Sounds like Sporting are rather unhappy about it all...

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...er-and-agent-over-spurs-transfer-9642974.html

"Sporting Clube de Portugal announces that during [July] the club started negotiations with Eric Dier over the renewal of his contract," read the statement.
"Unexpectedly, Sporting, SAD was confronted by the player's father and official representative with a bid from Tottenham Hotspur, with that bid activating a clause agreed by previous boards of directors for the sale of the player for an amount of €5million or more, unless the personal terms offered as part of the bid are matched.
"Due to the club's current salary policy, the respective balance within the squad and the on-going financial restructuring underway at the club, it was not possible to match the proposed terms.
"Furthermore, Sporting, SAD was also informed that the player did not want to remain with the club even on equal terms and that any equal or improved personal terms would not have been accepted.
"In light of the above, Sporting, SAD announces the complete sale of the economic rights of the player Eric Dier to Tottenham Hotspur for €5milion, without any future rights relative to the player.
"Despite the above mentioned events, Sporting, SAD wishes Eric Dier all the best in his career."
Where the fuck is Schneiderlins Dad when we need him!!

Sounds lovely. How much GOOD bourbon do you all get over there? Pappy Van Winkle ever make it over the pond?
It's a fucking tragedy. The nicest liquor stores in this country will have Jim Beam and Wild Turkey at best. Then a bunch of knock-offs of the two. Lately, I try to pick up a litre of bourbon/rye at duty-free every time I fly back from the States (current duty-free standard that is a big hit: (rī)1), which is a change from bringing Patrón añejo/reposado every time (those bottles go for about $120/l in Europe…).

Nothing hipstery is available at duty-free, of course, but even something like (rī)1 is many steps above what you can get typically here.

He did come in under the radar and now he's being hyped up abit. I reckon he'll get a shot in the first team this season but how he does I don't have a clue.

Bought him on fifa and he was class lol based on that we are in business. I think that's were I first seen him now we've bought him in real life lol

Back
Top Bottom