Eric Ten Hag - What's Your View ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

The prospect of no ETH and 17th place Potter taking over as manager has left me distraught and in floods of tears.
I have not been able to leave my room for hours and keep updating Spurscommunity in hope that’s Trix brings more updates on our pursuit of Lopetegiu.

Bait GIF

I think Ajax are merely protecting themselves financially with the contract for ETH... if anyone (?) wants him, they're gonna have to buy out an additional 2-3 years to get him... summit I doubt levy will do.

Ranjick is avaliable... Parker is cheap'ish, and Mason is already here... so free!

One of those 3 I reckon.

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

The prospect of no ETH and 17th place Potter taking over as manager has left me distraught and in floods of tears.
I have not been able to leave my room for hours and keep updating Spurscommunity in hope that’s Trix brings more updates on our pursuit of Lopetegiu.

I hope Potter gets the job, and more so than ever, so I can see your reaction. I will be more than happy to be proven wrong when we are 17th under Potter, but I have a feeling you might be singing a different tune.

I think we'd have had a far better shot of Levy never spoke with him directly to be honest.
I'm not too disappointed, honestly. It was only his connection with potential recruitment from Ajax that I was happy about anyway. On record as being very suspect of managers from Ajax...we were super excited about FdB last time we were in this position and ended up dodging a massive bullet.

Its just a club thats easy to look good at, and the experience in that set up in that league doesn't really translate well to our place in the PL.

Fair.

Another issue; beyond our disagreement on his managerial capabilities- might we need a big name signing to get some of our big egos under control? What if Ndombele, for example, thinks he's a bigger name than Potter.

Look at how that played out. No bigger name than the idiot one.

Ndombele played under who at Lyon? Literally don't know the name of the dude.

I think our bigger issue is getting Bale out of the team. I don't think he is here for the badge or does he have the desire to play. And with the hopes of a progressive coach, he doesn't have the physical tools to keep up the work rate. Horrible signing that showed zero ambition.

Look at how that played out. No bigger name than the idiot one.

Ndombele played under who at Lyon? Literally don't know the name of the dude.

I think our bigger issue is getting Bale out of the team. I don't think he is here for the badge or does he have the desire to play. And with the hopes of a progressive coach, he doesn't have the physical tools to keep up the work rate. Horrible signing that showed zero ambition.
Bale’s goal and assists per minute ratio is really good though; he’s got1 goal every 100 min for example.
I think he’s a really good option of the bench, he does bring a touch of class.

I think the right manager would be able to motivate him.

Back
Top Bottom