EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This Italy doesnt have a Mbappé, a CR7 or an Iniesta.
But he has an excellent group, very united and who are playing club football, very organized.
I think that perhaps even better quality teams don't have much pleasure in meeting us right now.

Disgusting challenge, defiinite red.

:pochsmirk:

Nah a bit unlucky but can see why that wasn't overturned.

Wales in trouble now even if I still think they'll go through as one of the four third-placed teams.

They'll still likely go through in 2nd.

The Swiss have to make up a 5 goal difference and even though Italy could pour it on they clearly look fine just taking it easy and winning the group with a 1-0 win here.

This Italy doesnt have a Mbappé, a CR7 or an Iniesta.
But he has an excellent group, very united and who are playing club football, very organized.
I think that perhaps even better quality teams don't have much pleasure in meeting us right now.
I think it hangs on whether Immobile finds a run of form in front of goal. If he does then Italy are going to be very hard to beat.

Come on boys

bitva-abf863da405727c8fde9aaea45755352.jpg
See you in 6 months!

I am not sure that Italy is going to win this whole tournament but haven't they been unbeaten for the past two years or something close to that?

Sure they haven't had a tough group, but outside of group F every group looks weak. I think they don't look any worse than the other favorites and along with France and Belgium probably should be included in the top tier of contenders. England, Portugal, Germany and Holland would be in the 2nd tier just below them for me.

I am not sure that Italy is going to win this whole tournament but haven't they been unbeaten for the past two years or something close to that?

Sure they haven't had a tough group, but outside of group F every group looks weak. I think they don't look any worse than the other favorites and along with France and Belgium probably should be included in the top tier of contenders. England, Portugal, Germany and Holland would be in the 2nd tier just below them for me.
Nobody cares

These new rules really settling you down then.

Let him blow off some steam, for crying out loud.

When Spurs or England let me down, which happens an awful lot, if I didn't do the same thing I think I'd end up going all Michael Myers in the street I live.

michael myers horror GIF by absurdnoise

Back
Top Bottom