EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Natural

Good for flossing later!
sick team america GIF

I think he means how come some teams get home advantage? Surely Italy should not play in Rome unless the final is there. Hungary should never be allowed to play in home stadium etc
I never understood the formula of this traveling tournament. In Rome, only the quarter-finals of a part of the scoreboard (which does not concern Italy) will be played. At Wembley there will be semi-finals and final.

I never understood the formula of this traveling tournament. In Rome, only the quarter-finals of a part of the scoreboard (which does not concern Italy) will be played. At Wembley there will be semi-finals and final.
No team should have home advantage apart from hosts. This travelling thing tweaks my nipples.

People knew the format coming into the tournament, a bit late for some to be moaning about it now.

Anyway, England won't reach the last 4 so Wembley will be neutral territory for all the teams that are involved.

:pochunimpressed:

Back
Top Bottom