EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These new rules really settling you down then.
Have you always been zest? It seems like only recently I've become aware of you and I like the cut of your jib my man
Jack Sparrow GIF by memecandy

Let him blow off some steam, for crying out loud.

When Spurs or England let me down, which happens an awful lot, if I didn't do the same thing I think I'd end up going all Michael Myers in the street I live.

michael myers horror GIF by absurdnoise
I do Michael Crawford

I think it hangs on whether Immobile finds a run of form in front of goal. If he does then Italy are going to be very hard to beat.
Immobile in my opinion is just a good striker. If I could choose I would like Kane, Lewandoski however it is strange how the โ€œenvironmentalโ€ conditions of the national team or perhaps the stress, the pressure are changing the values. However, the brain of this Italy is Jorginho.

Back
Top Bottom