EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd much rather be 3nil down within the first half when playing in Europe tbh.

Open football is the Tottenham way, none of this keep it tight bollocks. Problem is AVB has never played football so thinks about tactics and shit like that instead.
Bill Nick won his first game 10-4. That's the shit I'm talking about.

Football is simple, Big Man up top and little man up front with him, some pace on the sides, put your leftie on the left (sometimes) and then kick the ball to them.

Faackin run about............

Open football is the Tottenham way, none of this keep it tight bollocks. Problem is AVB has never played football so thinks about tactics and shit like that instead.

Football is simple, Big Man up top and little man up front with him, some pace on the sides, put your leftie on the left (sometimes) and then kick the ball to them.

td50137_fry-not-sure-if-trolling-jpg.72209

The team also finished in the bottom 5, including a run of 7 games where they lost 6 and drew 1 - is that the same shit you're talking about?.....

The team also finished in the bottom 5, including a run of 7 games where they lost 6 and drew 1 - is that the same shit you're talking about?.....

Yeah that's the shit.

Never booed once, 1950s round of applause at the end of every game. Used to catch the bus home with the players as well.
Bill Nick gave me a slap once for wearing a red poppy.

*i was born in 1975 I made all that shit up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20462617 Looks like it was Roma afterall!! Still doesn't excuse Lazio for all the racism and what not, but still.
I do wonder about some people sparking off from alleged allegations, willingly accepting reports from unknown unsubstantiated overseas media, when they give scant regard to those in our own country (and that is before you consider media ownership in Italy) does seem a little naive.

There can be no doubting that the attack took place and some form of subhuman scum were the protagonists. Also no doubt as to the blatant racism in the stadium, and the actions of stewards either.

But the possibility that certain things become 'lost in translation' does render some of the previous 30 odd pages somewhat redundant, especially as some visiting fans were far more conciliatory than others.

Both countries have numerous problems, chief amongst theirs is latent fascism, and ours in kind is casual (or not) racism. But they are societal problems, not footballing ones.

I'd rather be talking about the performance of some of the emerging players today frankly, whilst it was obvious that Lloris is starting to show the form that will see him take over as number 1, I thought Naughton is becoming a useful understudy (not the finished article) and that the £10mil spent on the 'two kyles' is looking like money well spent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20462617 Looks like it was Roma afterall!! Still doesn't excuse Lazio for all the racism and what not, but still.

this horrible and infamous attack is the work of Nazi groups present in Rome: The fact that they are also Lazio or asroma fans is secondary.

Yesterday the chaint "Juden Tottenham" was done, I was at the stadium and i heard it with my own ears.
I was two meters from the Irriducibili and they did not sung, because we taken an agreement to no make more anti-Semitic chaints for the sake of our team
It was sung by 50/100 people for 20 seconds, then it was covered by the whistling of the 30,000 Lazio fans.
THIS WAS THE ONLY ANTI-SEMITIC CHORUS OF A 2 HOURS MATCH!!!
I do not understand the reason for all this mess!!!

I repeat, certainly in our fan club (more than 3 million people), there will be racist, murderers, thieves, gay, comunists, arabs, jews, black people (i have a lot of black friend that support Lazio, and they come at the stadium) etc

BUT IS THE SAME FOR ANY OTHER TEAM!!!

AND BELIEVE AT ME, IT'S REALLY SAD FOR ME TO READ "NAZIO" "FUCKIN NAZISTS" "TEAM THAT SHOULD DISAPPEAR" because it's not correct: it's not Lazio, arent Lazio fans but just 100-200 stupid nazis

In Serie A during all the matches of Juventus, Inter, Roma or Verona you can hear the "monkey chaint" but in Europe there is just one team that makes news...LAZIO!!!

ah..in the youtube video "Racist Lazio Fans" we insult Manfredini and Makinwa (the two black players) because they were hated by fans not by the color of their skin but because they were ridiculous to play football who refused transfers and stole his salary!
we have a Black player loved by the fans such as KONKO, CIANI, CAVANDA, ONAZI n the present or CISSE', ELISEU, DABO, MUDINGAYI (our hero!!)

all of this players believe that Lazio fans are the most beautiful in the world!!

AND THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!

C'MON ASHLEY AND REMEMBER OUR SLOGAN: NEVER GIVE UP!

Lazio or Roma is not an issue for me, this is Italys problem and a heavy punishment should be placed on the italian FA until they can get their house in order. It wouldn't be the first time a nations FA has been held to account for the actions of a section of its fans.

I would ban them from hosting any kind of 'international' events. Whether that be playing their home european games behind closed doors, or at neutral venues I'm not sure. As it stands though, whether this is a minority or not, there seems to be no real incentive to tackle it.

I know of course that nothing of the sorts will actually happen.

Lazio or Roma is not an issue for me, this is Italys problem and a heavy punishment should be placed on the italian FA until they can get their house in order. It wouldn't be the first time a nations FA has been held to account for the actions of a section of its fans.

I would ban them from hosting any kind of 'international' events. Whether that be playing their home european games behind closed doors, or at neutral venues I'm not sure. As it stands though, whether this is a minority or not, there seems to be no real incentive to tackle it.

I know of course that nothing of the sorts will actually happen.
ahahaha funny
italy is a wonderful country ruled by mafia, here everything goes to hell
for this reason I'm thinking of moving to London

TALKING ABOUT THE MATCH??
i think that AVB is an incompetent overestimated
Petkovic with your team full of great players would be 2° or 3° in Premier League

The photo of the guy with the split head could well be a guy called Davie Leslie. Guy from the Aberdeen Soccer Casuals who also follow us. Spoke to a lad earlier who says he was there with him. Our local papers had the story earlier too.

Apparently, he got 40 stitches in his head and still went to the game......

The photo of the guy with the split head could well be a guy called Davie Leslie. Guy from the Aberdeen Soccer Casuals who also follow us. Spoke to a lad earlier who says he was there with him. Our local papers had the story earlier too.

Ah the famous A.S.C

Wouldn't surprise me then if he got in a scrap with the Ultras. I heard a big mob of around 200 Spurs done them over.

Yeah, I'd heard that the guy in the photo was from Aberdeen so that would make sense.

He still went to the game after that aswell?! Fucking hell, fair play to him.

Fucking fair play! Got family up in Aberdeen and whilst I was a nipper when the connections were being made, as a Spurs fan I've always been made welcome up there!

Back
Top Bottom