EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Managed to watch the game while cooking a 17 pound turkey, baking a cake, and wrangling the kids. Commentators didn't mention anything about the stabbings so I am just finding out about it now. I hope those injured escape any disabilities. I hope those traveling back home do so safely. I hope those responsible are brought to justice.

During the game, not knowing about the attacks, I thought about how lucky I was to be alive and to be able to watch a Spurs match. It's Thanksgiving afterall, these are the things that go through your head. Wasn't the best I've seen, by a long shot. But I'll take the draw and I'll be thankful the victims make it through ok. Certainly have some anger about the situation too, but not really sure that's going to be helpful.

We've got a must win this weekend. Let's fucking smesh 'em. COYS

It would seem that there was some one wearing a chelsea scarf
1353607770983.gif

Could be a Lazio fan trolling or there really could have been fans from other clubs in a planned attack.

Isn't one of them doing a nazi salute?

Managed to watch the game while cooking a 17 pound turkey, baking a cake, and wrangling the kids. Commentators didn't mention anything about the stabbings so I am just finding out about it now. I hope those injured escape any disabilities. I hope those traveling back home do so safely. I hope those responsible are brought to justice.

During the game, not knowing about the attacks, I thought about how lucky I was to be alive and to be able to watch a Spurs match. It's Thanksgiving afterall, these are the things that go through your head. Wasn't the best I've seen, by a long shot. But I'll take the draw and I'll be thankful the victims make it through ok. Certainly have some anger about the situation too, but not really sure that's going to be helpful.

We've got a must win this weekend. Let's fucking smesh 'em. COYS
I hope you enjoyed your yams
:brad: :dempsey: :freund:

Isn't one of them doing a nazi salute?
But where do you see a nazi salute in that picture?
This is an obsession.

I've been to the match, close to Curva Nord and I observed them.
I can't deny that in the middle of that sector there are some idiots (the majority of them teenagers) that were doing some nazi salutes.
They were not more than some dozens (40-50 people).
50 of 15000 people sitting in that sector.
I agree that there should not be even one of those bastards inside a stadium.

For the rest, you have been lucky that Miroslav Klose did not play.
Great atmosphere for the return of Paul "Gazza" Gascoigne at Stadio Olimpico.
I hope he will manage to solve his problems.

How is the Spurs fan still in the hospital doing?
Let's hope he will recover soon.

C_3_Media_1605519_immagine_obig.jpg

Only saw the first half.

From looking at the comments on Skysports report (i know, I know) you would thing all the Spurs fans want AVB out now. Was it really that bad?

the only positives to take from that match were hugo's performance and that dembele's back. good to see someone who can actually keep hold of the ball in the middle of the field for us and strength out tacklers as if they were little kids. carroll also had a decent game, that pass for bale was beautiful although his small frame did get exploited by the lazio midfield. also noticed him tracking back and putting in tackles in so good to see that he has fire in his belly and willing to work for the team

thats the first i've heard of spurs fans wanting avb out. that thought hasn't even crossed my mind.

i know we've had a string of bad results but any team would find it hard to get points away at the scum and citeh and the chavs at home. the only result that's really hurting is wigan at home. our injured players are starting to come back now so hopefully we can get some results in the 2 final november matches and finish 2012 with a strong december run, and something to build on in 2013

Only saw the first half.

From looking at the comments on Skysports report (i know, I know) you would thing all the Spurs fans want AVB out now. Was it really that bad?

Really?!

We drew away in Europe......that's all any team trys to do.

It's a brilliant result that basically means we've qualified for the next round.........wtf do people want?!

I think a draw was a decent result, Lazio are 5th in Serie A, definitely a good side. It was a tough game they play physical football and are very hard to break down. We weren't allowed to play our football and sometimes that happens. The lads dug deep and fought for a deserved draw.

COYS

Away games in europe are supposed to be bore fest draws - Liverpool won 5 champions leagues without ever crossing the half way line away from home
Yeah, I remember the old european days of not getting tonked away from home, looking to keep a clean sheet and nicking a goal if possible. It could be very dull at times.

Most of the games we play will be bore fest with one up front and Dempsey behind.It is the way we are playing what is worrying. not attacking anymore like we use to.i feel some teams are going to take us apart.

3 wrongfully disallowed goals in 2 games is unacceptable.

But not as unacceptable as 2 Spurs fans getting stabbed 'cos of their teams dark Jewish links!

Apparently, the (nothing to do with Lazio) Far-Right fuckers that did this were screaming 'JUDEN' as they went on the rampage... funnily enough, the (nothing to do with) Lazio fans were heard LOUD & CLEAR chanting 'JUDEN TOTTENHAM' during the game... unless that was West Ham & Leeds fans as well?

Still, at least no one said YIDS (except the evil 'far-right' Spurs fans of course!) So I can't see what all the fuss was about!!!! JUDEN TOTTENHAM... hmm, nothing offensive whatsoever there, 'cos they didn't say YIDS, in't that right SBL?

:avbshock:

Back
Top Bottom