Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele is fit, right? If he is, I am sure he will play, probably will start

I am looking forward to seeing Vinicius in action, but probably Kane will start

You have to win the home games, and even starting the group with a draw would be a bit of a set back. If we can win the first 3 games then that would be the time to play about with the line up.

He can use 5 subs so depending on how things are going there is a chance to rest players or rotate.

For this reason, I think we will start with a relatively strong line up. Probably Kane and Son

there's no point in having the squad we have though if we're not gonna play guys like Dele Vinicius etc.

Lo Celso's had a good rest now so he can prob play.

there's no point in having the squad we have though if we're not gonna play guys like Dele Vinicius etc.

I think Dele will start too. I also think that if we win the first couple of EL games, we will see Vinicius and other starting all the others, but I am expecting a no risk approack from Mou for this one game

I am also pretty sure that Vinicius will play at least 30 minutes tomorrow, but I got the feeling that we will start with Kane

EDIT: I don't know if Lo Celso is fit. If he is, I think he will start

We struggled against Plovdiv and even against Shkendija for a bit.
Playing Lo Celso is no risk, but without Kane it could easily go tits up.

We struggled against Plovdiv and even against Shkendija for a bit.
Playing Lo Celso is no risk, but without Kane it could easily go tits up.

We didn't have Vin then.... If he can't be trusted to start this game then we may as well send him back to Benfica.

We didn't have Vin then.... If he can't be trusted to start this game then we may as well send him back to Benfica.
I would rather test that when we are 4-0 up with 20 minutes to go instead of bringing Kane on 1-0 down in the last 10 minutes to save the day.
How much do you know about Vinicius really? I had never heard of him until we signed him.

I would rather test that when we are 4-0 up with 20 minutes to go instead of bringing Kane on 1-0 down in the last 10 minutes to save the day.

If we are one nil down with 10mins to go, then Kane vs Vin won't have been the issue.

Based on who's training:

Hart
Doherty - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Davies
Sissoko - Winks - Lo Celso
Bale - Vinicius - Bergwijn
Is what I think we'll see.

Got 12 on the bench tomorrow and able to make 5 subs so leave Kane, Son on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom