Europa League - Tottenham Vs LASK, Thursday 22nd Oct, 8pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

--------------------Hart----------------------
--Doherty--Sanchez--Davies--Cirkin--
--------------Winks---Sissoko-------------
-------Bale-------Lamela-------Lucas------
------------------Vinicius--------------------

Start Vinicius and rest Kane - no discussion. We need to rest Toby too and Davies can play there vs LASK, i think. Bale needs gametime too.

Subs including White, Clarke for their debuts if everything goes well.

We should have a lot of possession and the defenders having little to do and so Do not think it will tax Sanchez and Toby too much to affect Monday. The worry still is that rest Son and Kane and scoring becomes a problem. However Bale should start and Dele needs to play. Lo Celso and Lamela fit but not sure they should start.
Hart
Doherty, Sanchez, Toby, Davies
Winks, Ndombele, Dele
Bale, Vinny, Son.

I think Dele will start too. I also think that if we win the first couple of EL games, we will see Vinicius and other starting all the others, but I am expecting a no risk approack from Mou for this one game

I am also pretty sure that Vinicius will play at least 30 minutes tomorrow, but I got the feeling that we will start with Kane

EDIT: I don't know if Lo Celso is fit. If he is, I think he will start
Surely we start with Vinnie unless he is another Gedson and never plays ?

Good come back, well done...
Its a bullshit cup, that fucks up your league season and is actually a bit of a joke. Unless you win it, which clearly we will not..now after you stag me off again I will await your apology at the end of the season when we have not won it, and wasted our time again.. this squad is just not good enough end of..

Surely we start with Vinnie unless he is another Gedson and never plays ?
In my post I said what I think Jose will do, mate, but as I said in another post, only he knows if a player is ready to start.
If you ask me what I wish to happen, I would say Vinicius from the start, but only if he is ready. I trust Jose

Back
Top Bottom