European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I work for a Scottish company. The work groups/chats should be fun tomorrow.
They’ll all be too hungover to communicate. Worse than usual.
Wasn't there talk of Scotland trying to get Harvey Barnes to declare for them?

He would have made a huge difference up front in this team. Che Adams is a Championship plodder.
Barnes would have been a great addition, but he sensibly told us to swivel.

He’s been banned several times in different identities but his true colours always shine through and surprised that he last this long!

Huge cunt!

Talking of huge cunts look who just disagreed with me!

lol 😝

Deuterz Deuterz

Nohatespeech Nohate GIF by Democratic Meme Factory

How the hell can VAR not see that that was a clear penalty.

He takes his Leg out and that spins him round and to the ground.

VAR didn't even look??
The only thing I can see is that Armstrong actually had the defender’s shirt so they might have concluded he pulled him down.

Gave some out, early in this thread, but don’t mean it, Nan was a Scot…

Shame the quality just isn’t there at this level.

The only thing I can see is that Armstrong actually had the defender’s shirt so they might have concluded he pulled him down.

I think it was more that the ref saw Armstrong do a stupid little bunny hop into the path of Orban, and having watched it back post match I get it, because he did. I still think 9/10 of those would get given but I think it's fair enough, the stupid cunt should have just tried to score, or at least been a little bit more subtle about making g sure Orban clattered him. I'm pretty sure they'd have fucked up the penalty anyway.

Back
Top Bottom