European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But if Denmark score and lose by less than 3 goals then they would be above Croatia regardless…

Very complicated because every fourth placed team is capable of overtaking Croatia by winning…
Yeah there are some unlikely possibilities like Denmark and Slovenia losing and neither by 3 goals, though in tomorrow's games 2 draws to knock out Croatia I would say is the most probable.

Is that what you've predicted, double 0-0 in the group of guff?

Yeah there are some unlikely possibilities like Denmark and Slovenia losing and neither by 3 goals, though in tomorrow's games 2 draws to knock out Croatia I would say is the most probable.

Is that what you've predicted, double 0-0 in the group of guff?
I’ve gone for the favourites in every game tomorrow.

LUMP ON

You've got to hold and give
But do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast
But you must get to the line
They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack
There's only one way to beat them
Get 'round the back

Catch me if you can
'Cause I'm an England man
And what you're looking at
Is the master plan
We ain't no hoo-li-gans
This ain't a football song
Three lions on my chest
I know we can't go wrong

We're playing for England (ENG-ER-LAND)
We're playing the song
We're singing for England (ENG-ER-LAND)
Arrivederci, it's one on one!

Euro 2020 Football GIF by UEFA

N
I noticed in the Scotland Hungary game last night there was 10 minutes added time. After Hungary scored it was well over a minute before the match restarted because of the Hungarian celebrations. The ref hardly added a second to the 10 minutes.
Didi Hamanm pointed that out last night, the other dickhead pundit said it was there own fault for conceding 96th and 98th minute equalisers.
(the other pundit was being a dick. Not Didi. I love hamann when he is a pundit. Only man with four accents.)

N

Didi Hamanm pointed that out last night, the other dickhead pundit said it was there own fault for conceding 96th and 98th minute equalisers.
(the other pundit was being a dick. Not Didi. I love hamann when he is a pundit. Only man with four accents.)
I first saw Hamann, as a TV pundit, on RTE several years ago, when I used to visit my parents in Ireland. I like him. He was the calm voice among the other usual panel members (Eamon Dunphy, Johnny Giles and Liam Brady). The discussions could get a bit heated at times.

Listening to the players over the past few days, it's clear to see that the comments of being negative and boring are playing on their mind.
They seem affected by it and I fully expect a reaction. They are going to be fully focused on attacking and giving us something to get excited about.

I'll be the first to say it, I honestly can see nothing less than a 4-0..

Oh yes a comfortable exciting 4-0. You heard it here.:ange-arms:

I first saw Hamann, as a TV pundit, on RTE several years ago, when I used to visit my parents in Ireland. I like him. He was the calm voice among the other usual panel members (Eamon Dunphy, Johnny Giles and Liam Brady). The discussions could get a bit heated at times.

Hamann is a miserable utter turd. Don't think I've heard him say anything positive about a player, often players that were better than himself.

France expected to start Mbappé and drop Griezmann. Deschamps desperate to finish first to end up in the better half of the draw.

Hoping for a good performance from Austria…

Back
Top Bottom